Android Phone Thread

I showed Jacqui how to post a photo from her gallery onto Facebook.

I just showed her how to do it from her camera. Don't want to give her too much knowledge at once, hahaha.

Anybody here know how to activate Mass Storage mode on a Galaxy phone when connected to a Mac?

Just loaded up NOVA launcher on my S4 after using TouchWiz for months.

urupytaj.jpg

Nova is a nice launcher

I've been using Nova on my tablet lately and quite like it

I've been using Nova on my tablet lately and quite like it

I use the same on my tablet and just started with my phone. Needed a change

Wow this frankenbattery is great. Got of work and still have 85%. I'd usually be down to 20ish. A little heavier than I thought but it doesn't bother me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

It seems like a few of us are nuts, but I really, really like the additional weight of the S3 with the frankenLemon. It's never been an issue with me.

Been using TSF shell as my launcher for a while now, it's the best I have used so far. It's expensive at $16.81, but I'm not disappointed with it. Haven't had any real issues with it either. The animations are very smooth. I suppose my favorite feature is the ability to select multiple icons at once, move them all together to a separate screen, and arrange them any way I want. The icons are not locked into a grid and can be spaced however you like, they can even overlap or be turned at an angle. I also like the steampunk look that the widgets have.

Downloaded swiftkey on War Eagles recommendation when I first got the phone and wasnt a big fan. Went back to it last night and I love it. I dont care about the swipe stuff but it is soo much easier for me and my sausage fingers. I was always hitting the period button instead of the space bar on the standard keyboard.

Downloaded swiftkey on War Eagles recommendation when I first got the phone and wasnt a big fan. Went back to it last night and I love it. I dont care about the swipe stuff but it is soo much easier for me and my sausage fingers. I was always hitting the period button instead of the space bar on the standard keyboard.

The space bar is huge! Even if you are looking at it in portrait style!

I don't love the layout, but the predictive text is Stellar, and I love swype.

I don't love the layout, but the predictive text is Stellar, and I love swype.

Predictive text is clutch!!!!!

Love the SwiftKey saves me alot

It's gotten to the point where I'm trying to drain my frankenbattery down to 2% so I can charge it again. Made it about 54 hours

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

It's gotten to the point where I'm trying to drain my frankenbattery down to 2% so I can charge it again. Made it about 54 hours
Go to youtube and do a search for long videos. Pick the first one and let it go.

And turn everything on your phone, on. Turn bright up to high.

Got the Mophie juicepack for the S4 earlier in the week, for no other reason than just to get it. I am digging it a good bit, even though it has a replaceable battery, I like the sizing of the case and the fact that I can just hit the switch to charge the phone back up.

Got the Mophie juicepack for the S4 earlier in the week, for no other reason than just to get it. I am digging it a good bit, even though it has a replaceable battery, I like the sizing of the case and the fact that I can just hit the switch to charge the phone back up.

Battery switch is nice, a flip of a switch is nicer

Battery switch is nice, a flip of a switch is nicer

Yeah. You have used one forever, same with Freddie and Jman. Quite convenient.

Yeah. You have used one forever, same with Freddie and Jman. Quite convenient.

You think it will be your daily driver as opposed to the zero lemon?

I'm so used SwiftKey now, that I can't stand to be without it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So I am putting a ROM onto the S4, Who likes the the Cyanogen mod?

So I am putting a ROM onto the S4, Who likes the the Cyanogen mod?

Cyanogen is a great ROM, if you are looking for an aosp (more like what you would get on a Google nexus) android experience with a few extras.

Cyanogen is a great ROM, if you are looking for an aosp (more like what you would get on a Google nexus) android experience with a few extras.

Cool, thanks. Loading it on now.

Back