What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 27 with TJPers and now will be surfing THP all night.

Played my first 18.

Played 18 holes with THPers

Also just put a SS 1.0 on my new SeeMore Z3c for the round tomorrow.

Used my husbands new putter to practice a bit for the love is in the air event and picked out my husbands golf outfit for tomorrow while folding laundry. Can't go wrong with Oakley!!! :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381718623.521880.jpg

Oh just a little get together over the weekend. Nothing big.

Who am I kidding! 23 and 12 THPers on the two days and it couldn't have been more fun!

Played 18 on the Green all by myself.

Walked 9 after sneaking out of work at a decent hour for once. Was a beautiful evening with the course to myself.

Ball striking was good but newly punched greens made scoring well tough.

Played 18 with my dad. Got selected for ping iron testing. Went to 2 local golf shops.

Walked 9 after sneaking out of work at a decent hour for once. Was a beautiful evening with the course to myself.

Ball striking was good but newly punched greens made scoring well tough.

Good to see you got out early and got to play. I was out at the pumpkin patch getting pumpkins with the wife so no golf tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Shipped a few clubs.

Got some fun info for the near future.

Also acquired a putter....or two.

Heading to a lesson and THPing!

Got in 27, spent time on THP and watched some of the Junior Golf coverage on TGC.

Met Canadan at the local golf shop and watched him spin a SLDR into the 5000's (tried a bunch of shafts) on track man. Hit a few different irons and hybrids to kill some time. Now THP on my work break.

Met Canadan at the local golf shop and watched him spin a SLDR into the 5000's (tried a bunch of shafts) on track man. Hit a few different irons and hybrids to kill some time. Now THP on my work break.

Philly v style

Got a Amp Cell driver silver for a charity action.
now I have something to bid on lol.

Dropped the Amp Cell adapter that came in on Saturday off to finally get the 'ahina installed and got the rangefinder out of the mailbox and fired it up and I now know how far away my closest neighbor's house is from mine, along with every mailbox in sight, a few random trees, power poles, a neighbor's dog and pretty much anything else I could shoot with the range finder.

Just went out to practise on the course, and had alot of fun. Weather's been gloomy, so I'm happy just to get out!

Changed golf bags.............again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back