Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Looking good Wardy. Now that's a tan a FL man could be proud of.

My avatar for the moment is a shot of me on my home course about 6 AM teeing off. I took a shot of my friend just before and we already left the tee and I checked at the pic and said we need to go back and take one of me too!

My screen name says it all. I'm from Ohio and I'm a hack. :confused2: As for my avatar?......That speaks for itself as well. :D

The original THP dude thing. Just for a while!

thpdude_zps7c1bcdfc.jpg

Well I'm back. It has been a while since I've been around. Life just got busy I guess and time just disappeared. Looking forward to reconnecting with the various groups again.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome back!

A little change. Fun with cameras and badass THP coins. :alien:

My avatar for the moment is a shot of me on my home course about 6 AM teeing off. I took a shot of my friend just before and we already left the tee and I checked at the pic and said we need to go back and take one of me too!

Hell of a photo! Love that one!

Name is pretty self explanatory... my standard shot shape end up there. Avatar is old head golf course in Ireland. I dream of playing there.

Wasn't sure what username to go with when I signed up so I went with "LastPlace". It's kind of a tongue in cheek reference that i use as a gamertag and username (Race4LastPlace) used on another forum for hockey.

I'm a huge fan of Odyssey putters so one day my brother surprised me with the OdySnail Avatar. It's so silly it made me laugh.

Some things just shouldn't ever change.

Back to Cash.

Mine isn't really funny or exciting. My name is Jordan Spangler so for short jspangs.

Keep Calm and Golf On. now Free

Im thinking it might be time for the return of Mr. Gold.

He's back!!!!

I picked my username way back in '99 when I signed up for ebay. I just happened to shoot an even par 36 at the local 9 hole course that day, so it seemed fitting. Unfortunately, that has been the one and only time I've been able to do it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I should go back to the originator that started the black and white trend...

Boom. done.

Long live goldilocks.

Back