The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Clemson has done enough to help the Noles in this game. They can probably start playing for real now.

Yikes.

#RollOver,Tajh

Hashtag punctuation... It's a must

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Clemson can score on any given play so this game isn't over just yet. But they better start scoring soon

Wow...

Fat guy touchdown too. My favorite kind of touchdowns

My wife loves fat guy touchdowns. Not a big fan otherwise but she'll always watch a fat guy TD highlight. She was happy. :)

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

My wife loves fat guy touchdowns. Not a big fan otherwise but she'll always watch a fat guy TD highlight. She was happy. :)

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

They're just so happy when it happens.

Clemson can score on any given play so this game isn't over just yet. But they better start scoring soon

FSU is proving that they can score on any given play also.

Haha. FG range now. Right where they want them.

Boom!

FSU is proving that they can score on any given play also.

Absolutely. Not trying to take anything away from fsu. Just more so trying to convince myself to keep watching lol

Its a mere small sample of last game and a quarter that I have watched pretty closely. But Tajh needs to work on a few things if he is going to be successful on Sundays. Mainly accuracy. Reminds me of a couple of other pretty successful college QBs that went early recently. If he has a good head on his shoulders, the improvements can be there.

Eeek. Not a heady play by #7.

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Wow that hot route was wide open too. Missed td there

Wow, great adjustment by Watkins on that TD catch.

Absolutely. Not trying to take anything away from fsu. Just more so trying to convince myself to keep watching lol

Just funnin' with you, this looks like it will be an entertaining game the whole way. I say keep watching, anybody's game for sure.

They're giving a little too much cushion here. Not happy with that.

Clemson needed that bad. Stops the bleeding. Now they need to see if they can stop #rollWinston

They're giving a little too much cushion here. Not happy with that.

Its typical Jimbo. Gets up early and then stops aggressive play.
For the love of Gawd, get him out of Tally.

#SmokeOutTactics

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A little to much pyro! this isn't the NFL.

OMG...Act as if!!!

Uh oh lsu

Thank u clemson for scoring. .saved me from changing the channel.

I remember a guy on thp that used to root for clemson but he disappeared with Boyd's heisman chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back