The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did I have to pull an OJ in the Denver airport but I got nothing to eat. The kid behind me is a mess and I have to use the rest room. Ugh I hate flying SW and being in the middle

Not only did I have to pull an OJ in the Denver airport but I got nothing to eat. The kid behind me is a mess and I have to use the rest room. Ugh I hate flying SW and being in the middle

Killed a white chick?

Ran from the po-po?

In my club championship today, they were alot of cheaters. It's because of the stupidest scoring system, that these junior tourneys use. They make me keep one of the kid's score, and that kid keeps my score. It's the worst thing ever.

In my club championship today, they were alot of cheaters. It's because of the stupidest scoring system, that these junior tourneys use. They make me keep one of the kid's score, and that kid keeps my score. It's the worst thing ever.

Sucks that there are cheaters. But I'm pretty sure that's how most tournaments keep score.

How can you cheat? Are they writing the wrong scores for you? If do you don't have to sign the card is you know the score is wrong.

How can you cheat? Are they writing the wrong scores for you? If do you don't have to sign the card is you know the score is wrong.

I'm talking about when the kid is telling you what he's got, is were their cheating. Like one of the kids told the other kid, he got a 6 when he clearly got an 8. They kept my score fine, because they let you keep track of your own score.

I'm talking about when the kid is telling you what he's got, is were their cheating. Like one of the kids told the other kid, he got a 6 when he clearly got an 8. They kept my score fine, because they let you keep track of your own score.

Gotcha. So just kids just cheating themselves. Yep I have seen that for many years. Only person they are hurting is themselves though.

For the younger crowd, he used to be sponsored by hertz and ran through airports jumping over seats. Killed a white chick, never. Ran from the popo, maybe

For the younger crowd, he used to be sponsored by hertz and ran through airports jumping over seats. Killed a white chick, never. Ran from the popo, maybe
LMAO. I know dude, just busting your huevos.

My rant is that even after more than 24 hours, one of the clubs i reshafted hasnt had enough time to set all of the way. Took the new sticks to the course and a head went flying. Luckily i have a key that works the picker so i didn't have to walk 150 yards out onto the range.

Wifi on sw is as bad as smalls short game.

My rant is that even after more than 24 hours, one of the clubs i reshafted hasnt had enough time to set all of the way. Took the new sticks to the course and a head went flying. Luckily i have a key that works the picker so i didn't have to walk 150 yards out onto the range.
Dude, chill or you'll lose out on this project

You bought Smalls' short game?

Nah, that would cost WAY too much money.

Stupid Southwest WiFi. On the way back from Cali I finally just said the hell with it.

Love my kids, but really wish they wouldn't share every cold they pick up.

Scratched my cornea somehow...this sucks

Went to Charlotte yesterday and this morning woke up to 49 degree weather, that $hit was cold, no thank you!

Same ole rut I've been the last few months. I would like a change of pace and something to slap me in the face and say "things will get better". I wish it was that easy.

My first walking round of the fall and apparently you should use sun block on your legs when not riding in a cart.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

Never convicted, hehehe.

Wifi on sw is as bad as smalls short game.
Hey now! One of my best parts of my game this season has been my short game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back