The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I'm still debating as well.

Hope you make it Jimmy. Getting that putting dialed in could take your smooth swinging game to a new level.

Hope you make it Jimmy. Getting that putting dialed in could take your smooth swinging game to a new level.

Thanks JB! I will have a much much better chance at getting in on this one considering I'll be home on fast internet.

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Good luck to everyone trying to get in tomorrow. Pains me to say but I won't be trying to get in tomorrow. Realized today that the event is the same weekend as the U.S. Open. A good friend of mine has already secured tickets for that weekend at Pinehurst.

Not a bad consolation prize but would have loved to have gone to this event.

Good luck everyone - this is going to be an amazing event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone trying to get in tomorrow. Pains me to say but I won't be trying to get in tomorrow. Realized today that the event is the same weekend as the U.S. Open. A good friend of mine has already secured tickets for that weekend at Pinehurst.

Not a bad consolation prize but would have loved to have gone to this event.

Good luck everyone - this is going to be an amazing event.

No road trip? Boooooooooo

suppose i should ask if i'm allowed to sign up for this...
getting close to signup time ya know...

No road trip? Boooooooooo

It killed me finding that out. I am seriously trying to get them to reschedule the US Open so I can attend.

So many events....Need second and third job! :) Super cool. Bet it's going to be a blast. I can only imagine being fit for a putter....Although then what excuse would I have for missing two footers?!

So many events....Need second and third job! :) Super cool. Bet it's going to be a blast. I can only imagine being fit for a putter....Although then what excuse would I have for missing two footers?!

Ball and poorly maintained greens.

Yep, first thing I thought about as I woke up this morning.

Today is the day for my happy fingers to earn me a spot in this event!

Good luck to everyone trying (myself included) trying to get in!

Pete and Ricky if all 3 of us get in count me in for the road trip!!

Exciting event for sure! Sign-ups should fill up in very quick fashion for sure! I'm going to have to hold off at this time. Got to consider budgets for 2014 with another starting college next fall. May put my name on the alternate list at a later date

I actually had a weird dream about the whole sign up thing. Bunch of THPers were in a cafeteria eating and I some how ended up next to JB. I was asking him about the event and how quickly we thought it would fill up. We both said sub 20 second fill up.

Big day today...cant wait to see how it all shakes out.

Big day today...cant wait to see how it all shakes out.

I have literally 5 alarms set on my phone starting at 9am. No way I am going to miss this.

Timer set, email ready, just waiting for 2:00 to roll around. Told my coworkers I would be late for the 2:00 meeting, but inly a couple of mins :wink:. I hope to be of the 24 and for this to be my first THP event.

Oh? This is today? :alien:

Signing up on my phone from the golf course. A little nervous about this one.

JB: feel free to let me know what needs to be in the email to be sent. I can just draft it now and hit send when the thread is updated. :)

I consider myself pretty quick with things like this but I'm crazy nervous about not getting in!

I love the excitement I feel each time THP has a sign up, good luck everyone, I hope to see you in Tennessee next year.

Last edited:
JB: feel free to let me know what needs to be in the email to be sent. I can just draft it now and hit send when the thread is updated. :)

I consider myself pretty quick with things like this but I'm crazy nervous about not getting in!

I figured since you were one half of Nookie for this event with BigTime Nate, that sign ups all had to just go through his admin asst, in this case you anyway.

Cookie..I'll help you out, feel free to copy and paste this:

"if I should somehow make it in, please give my spot to CAA_Beat, he needs a lot more help than I do".

That should work fine :)

Back