The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

There are sooo many names on the list of people I have wanted to meet for a very long time. I am so freaking pumped for this. Cant think of a better way to spend it than with SeeMore and THP. TN better watch out.

I went back through the thread and have 22 names, who did I miss? This is an awesome list of attendees and I am so very proud to be getting to hang out and talk golf, THP and life in general with each of you. A huge thank you to THP & SeeMore Putters for this great event.
Sox Fan
OhioMatt
Canadan
Flying Wedge
coers
nightowl03
CAA_Beat
TyJohnston
Johnny mojo
Jman
capt.dru
DevRickus
Jersey Nate
ddec
#cookie
Nate
v.man
O'Carroll
Six4three5
brhillin
DawgDaddy
MudFlap

I went back through the thread and have 22 names, who did I miss? This is an awesome list of attendees and I am so very proud to be getting to hang out and talk golf, THP and life in general with each of you. A huge thank you to THP & SeeMore Putters for this great event.
Sox Fan
OhioMatt
Canadan
Flying Wedge
coers
nightowl03
CAA_Beat
TyJohnston
Johnny mojo
Jman
capt.dru
DevRickus
Jersey Nate
ddec
#cookie
Nate
v.man
O'Carroll
Six4three5
brhillin
DawgDaddy
MudFlap
22 is all I could account for as well.

TNT isnt on that list, and I just sent an email. Forgot about this and just got home. :)

Dang can't believe I missed out in this one...really was looking forward to it....I've played The Hermitage a few times, it's a nice track, should be tons of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow I sent it to the wrong email addy. I wish there was a slap my head emo! Gonna go sit in the corner and put on my dunce cap now.

Did you resend? Maybe the waiting list will give you an opportunity to attend.

In hindsight maybe I should have used my phone instead of making an excuse to get to a work computer.

My phone is faster than the wifi at work that's why I went with it. I had a draft email already set to go with my info in it. From watching all the signups from past events I had an idea how it was going to go. Just had to add my putter info and hit send.

Its great to see this event sell out so fast. And great to see so many veteran and new THP event attendees get in.

I sent my email at 1:02 and missed it:angry:

Congrats to all that made it.

I'm pretty sure that if you were much past 1:00.30 you didn't have a chance. Due to the response hopefully there will be a SeeMore Putting Extravaganza 2.0 next year.

Can't wait to meet you all guys. Since meeting bhilln and Hawk and having a great time, I can't wait to meet more THP members. Looks like a great group of folks and can't wait to get my Putting Fix on there. Congrats to everyone that made it it!!!
Sox Fan
OhioMatt
Canadan
Flying Wedge
coers
nightowl03
CAA_Beat
TyJohnston
Johnny mojo
Jman
capt.dru
DevRickus
Jersey Nate
ddec
#cookie
Nate
v.man
O'Carroll
Six4three5
brhillin
DawgDaddy
MudFlap

So, I'm thinking about driving this. Its in the summer so I have no school and its just over 9 hours. Hmmmmm....

Sox Fan
OhioMatt
Canadan
Flying Wedge
coers
nightowl03
CAA_Beat
TyJohnston
Johnny mojo
Jman
capt.dru
DevRickus
Jersey Nate
ddec
#cookie
Nate
v.man
O'Carroll
Six4three5
brhillin
DawgDaddy
MudFlap

I got in, looking forward to meeting you guys

So, I'm thinking about driving this. Its in the summer so I have no school and its just over 9 hours. Hmmmmm....

That's what some DFW dudes are doing. Leaving early Friday and returning late Sunday. Only 1 day off work for us that have to work the summer.

You joining us? :)

Sox Fan - Georgia
OhioMatt - Ohio
Canadan - Ohio
Flying Wedge - Iowa
coers - Illinois
nightowl03 - Texas
CAA_Beat - Maryland
TyJohnston - Ohio
Johnny mojo - Tennessee
Jman - Oklahoma
capt.dru - Texas
DevRickus - New Jersey
Jersey Nate - New Jersey
ddec - New York
#cookie - Texas
Nate - Texas
v.man - Georgia
O'Carroll - New York
Six4three5 - New York
brhillin - Illinois
DawgDaddy - Georgia
MudFlap - New York
troyefl - Florida

A great dispersion of THPers!

Florida - 1
Georgia - 3
Illinois - 2
Iowa - 1
Maryland - 1
New York - 4
New Jersey - 2
Ohio - 3
Oklahoma - 1
Tennessee - 1
Texas - 4

I have to wait for the senate session calendar to come out, but usually this the weekend prior to the final week of session. Means I may have to fly out later on Friday than originally planned and will certainly have to get back Sunday night. Oh well, it will work.

That's what some DFW dudes are doing. Leaving early Friday and returning late Sunday. Only 1 day off work for us that have to work the summer.

You joining us? :)
I'm driving from Ohio too. It's only 7.5 hrs for me so leaving Fri morning and home Sunday night. Made it easier for the wife to say yes with that schedule!

I'm thinking the same thing. Already mapquested it from Maryland, it says 10 hours which probably means closer to 9.

Love all the excitement for this one congrats to all that got in to this one you are gonna have a blast and your putting world rocked!

I think that is a great idea James. And an even better one would be to take a detour to south GA to pick me up then we could drive 8 hours from there together! hahaha Look forward to seeing you there!

Sox Fan - Georgia
OhioMatt - Ohio
Canadan - Ohio
Flying Wedge - Iowa
coers - Illinois
nightowl03 - Texas
CAA_Beat - Maryland
TyJohnston - Ohio
Johnny mojo - Tennessee
Jman - Oklahoma
capt.dru - Texas
DevRickus - New Jersey
Jersey Nate - New Jersey
ddec - New York
#cookie - Texas
Nate - Texas
v.man - Georgia
O'Carroll - New York
Six4three5 - New York
brhillin - Illinois
DawgDaddy - Georgia
MudFlap - New York
troyefl - Florida

Look at Texas, Ohio, Georgia, and New York represent!!!

Florida - 1
Georgia - 3
Illinois - 2
Iowa - 1
Maryland - 1
New York - 4
New Jersey - 2
Ohio - 3
Oklahoma - 1
Tennessee - 1
Texas - 4

Man I'm the only one from the DMV (District/Maryland/Virginia). Great representation by so many other states though. Although I was raised in Ohio, so I've got a connection with that contingent.

Back