Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

This is awesome news! Bstone rocked the MC! Thank you Bstone for supporting the MC!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Great News!! Thanks Bridgestone for your continued support of the event and site. Thanks of course to Josh and Morgan as always for making great things happen.

Just awesome!!!!!! Love this pick. Really cool to have them on board.

Great news. Bridgestone is a fantastic supporter of the entire golf community.

YES to Bridgestone. Such a great company and supporter of THP.

JM

Great News!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So cool to see them back Bstone rocking it again!!!

Great to see Bridgestone back in the mix again!!!

Welcome back Bridgestone. Only fitting after an over the top job that displayed for THP'ers in Las Vegas. Excited about this one!!!

Great news! I'm glad they see the value in participating!

Fantastic news. Love that Bridgestone is going to be involved with this again. Such a great company.

Today it is our pleasure to welcome back Bridgestone Golf to the make it official. Bridgestone Golf is coming back for the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period!

http://bit.ly/1a0svRD

For those unaware of this event. Here are the details of the 2013 Morgan Cup that just took place.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17519

Gotta say this is a little surprising given they just did the bridgestone championship in Vegas. Just goes to show Bstone and THP make a good match. Cally, TM, Cobra, and Bstone, gonna be another amazing MC with these sponsors!

Great news for Morgan Cup and B-Stone. Probably the most underrated golf manufacturer out there. They've been great for THP community and it's awesome to see them back again.

This is so fitting. Bridgestone is a great company and wonderful supporter of THP. It is hard to imagine them not being involved. Welcome back Bridgestone!

AWESOME! Becoming a fan after Las Vegas.

While they loved the Vegas event, Bridgestone has been a part of the Morgan Cup for quite some time. Details in the link in the 1st post.

J42? Awesomeness for THPers!

Very glad to see Bridgestone back for the MC. They have really been a solid and consistent part of THP, and I'm glad that they are still involved in possibly the best amateur golf competition there is.

Plus, they make the B330S, so by definition they are awesome.

Wow, I really did not see this coming but I absolutely love seeing it happen. Fantastic partnership they have created with the forum and I'm glad to see continuing in 2014 Morgan Cup!!

Really glad to see them come back. Another company that has brought it the day they entered the MC arena. Great stuff!

Ummmm wow. Me thinks the equipment change may have had something to do with Bridgestone. Gonna be some pre-release awesomeness.

Great to see Bridgestone back at the Morgan Cup again. Such a great Company that just keeps on getting more involved with golf and doing this with THP.

Awesome! This event is gonna be legendary

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Awesome news. Welcome back Bridgestone.

amazing news.
couldn't picture an MC without them. they really bring it on so many levels.

While they loved the Vegas event, Bridgestone has been a part of the Morgan Cup for quite some time. Details in the link in the 1st post.

Of course. However Vegas was my first interaction with their products, thus the context for my comment.

Back