4th Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

Love this selection. Absolutely honored to share this event with you Erik, it's gonna be a blast!

Congrats Howzat!!!

Congrats Howzat!!

And then there were 4..............

Congratulations Howzat on your selection buddy!

JM

Love this selection. Absolutely honored to share this event with you Erik, it's gonna be a blast!

I am really looking forward to getting to know Donne, Ryan, and yourself better over the next 9 months or so.

My partner...well deserved..perfect choice

Congrats Eric!!!!! Great choice for the 4th captain!

Congrats captain Erik, you are going to be awesome!!!

Erik is prefect for the job, congrats my brother! You will rock the house, fo sho!

Congrats Howzat! What an honor.

Congratulations Howzat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Howzat! What a great pick for captain. I know you, and the other captains, will represent your teams, your sponsors, THP, and yourselves with class and the character this event deserves.

I am really looking forward to getting to know Donne, Ryan, and yourself better over the next 9 months or so.

We're gonna have a lot of fun. Four companies are gonna get a heck of a repping from us.

Congrats Erik!! So happy I got to know you and Trisha so much better at the past Morgan Cup. So deserving!!

Bro!!! I could not be happier for you!! There is NO ONE more deserving!! Congrats!!

Doooooooooooooooooooooken! Love this selection!

I absolutely love this decision! Erik is a stud and an incredible teammate and friend. I had the pleasure of getting to play 4 different rounds with Erik this year at the May outing and the MC and every one of them were an absolute blast. He's going to do an incredible job and his team is in for a real treat!

Holy awesomeness...huge congrats Erik.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Congrats and good luck Howzat!

Congratulations, man!

Wow! That's one heck of an honor Erik! Congrats bud! I'd follow you into battle anytime. Well deserved.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Yes! So happy for you Erik. You are going to be a fantastic captain.

Congrats Howzat, you will make a great MC captain!
Four awesome captains again this year for the Morgan Cup.

Awesome!!! Congrats Howzat! Definitely superb choices for captains again this year. You are all going to kill it. Happy for you all.

Back