2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Hmmm. Given some talk in another thread I really thought a different company was on board for the MC. Maybe more than 4 teams????

As did I

First announcement is awesome!

Shhh.
If you guys can keep a secret, I can tell you we have another announcement coming today too.

Yussssssss twice today! Maybe my dream will come true!

I am getting a head from all these announcements tonight. The mind can't process all this information along with troubleshooting these issues that want to pop up at work. Errr!!!!

Hmmm. Given some talk in another thread I really thought a different company was on board for the MC. Maybe more than 4 teams????

Tweet following this announcement states that Bridgestone completes the MC...

Certainly an amazing day of announcements and signups today.

Who's the guy in the Bridgestone picture not looking at the camera? He needs to get his act together.

Epic monday 4 sure

And to think we weren't going to have any announcements! What a guy that Josh is!

Is the grand daddy in December and located in Palm Springs ? I'm actually moving there for my job in the middle of November ... How could I possibly enter?

Is the grand daddy in December and located in Palm Springs ? I'm actually moving there for my job in the middle of November ... How could I possibly enter?

You had to get in through contests a few months back for this year's version, but you still have hope for next year!

Will definitely have too shoot for next year thanks

Without a doubt. This year filled up as mentioned, but with so many wonderful events, there is always something for everybody.

Another major Morgan Cup announcement coming today.

love announcements

Morgan Cup is getting a Turbo Boost this week isn't it? Announcements are so yummy!

JM

Trying to stay on task at work and keeping up with all this THP awesomeness is hard work! Can't wait!

Can't wait to see what is next for the MC.

Morgan Cup greatness this week. Wow!

Captain number 5???? :D

Back