This one;

auburn-away.jpg

Now this one is a lot better than the blue

I am thinking about a laser rangefinder. Considering between:
1. Leupold gx-3i
2. Bushnell v3
3. Kick butt

price range, 155 to 330

Had a range session with Ping I20 irons today. Tomorrow, I'll play 18 with them. But, honestly, my swing is so off right now that I couldn't hit a golf ball with a shovel. So discouraging. Funny, I still hardly ever miss a fairway with the driver. Isn't it supposed to be harder to hit?

A12 hybrid. Dk why just always liked them

Had a range session with Ping I20 irons today. Tomorrow, I'll play 18 with them. But, honestly, my swing is so off right now that I couldn't hit a golf ball with a shovel. So discouraging. Funny, I still hardly ever miss a fairway with the driver. Isn't it supposed to be harder to hit?

Could be that you're swing is shallow and/or you're hitting up on the ball

Great for driver, not great with irons

10.5 Adams Fast LS head. I have 8.5 but need more loft. Just waiting to come across a one in decent shape.

I'm pondering the new SLDR 3 wood and hybrid...

Could be that you're swing is shallow and/or you're hitting up on the ball

Great for driver, not great with irons

Interesting thought. I'll try to look for that tomorrow.

Hard pondering some Lamkin i-Lines in light blue. I think I 'need' them.

Oh man you know how I feel about mine.
I have an extra one sitting on my desk that I can send you to try out on one of your clubs if you want.
Its just a single grip, but it might be a good test.

Hard pondering some Lamkin i-Lines in light blue. I think I 'need' them.

For the price you offered and got counter-offered, you should have already bought them.

Oh man you know how I feel about mine.
I have an extra one sitting on my desk that I can send you to try out on one of your clubs if you want.
Its just a single grip, but it might be a good test.

Very kind of you Josh! I think I'm going for it though.. Having swung your clubs a couple times this year and loving other Lamkins (REL's), I'm pretty confident about what I am getting myself into!

I love mine Canadan. Even in the most humid conditions, a quick wipe with a dry towel and they are good to go. Cant imagine using something else right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back