Official Movie Trailer thread

I wonder how the Enterprise crashes into San Francisco bay though and doesn't snap its saucer section off.

shhhh.. you aren't supposed to worry about such things.. or about the fact that SF Bay isn't really deep enough for the entire ship to be submerged unless its way out at sea..

New Universal movie coming out in April. Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Looks interesting.

New Universal movie coming out in April. Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Looks interesting.

I thought it looked a bit odd, but that's because I couldn't follow the story enough yet.

Apparently, Universal said it's one of the best scripts they've come across in the last 15 years. Definitely intriguing.

Recently saw the movie Lincoln, it was excellent. Very Informative.

just saw silver lining playbook last night was pretty good for a chick flick. was cool seeing so many places in a movie that i've been to before.

onto a not as lame movie..... Lawless was really good i watched that this morning. i'll be watching it again before i bring it back.

just saw silver lining playbook last night was pretty good for a chick flick. was cool seeing so many places in a movie that i've been to before.

onto a not as lame movie..... Lawless was really good i watched that this morning. i'll be watching it again before i bring it back.

I though about snagging lawless today, mad I didn't now

I though about snagging lawless today, mad I didn't now

yeah i wanted to see it in the theaters but i just never got around to it. now im just looking forward to Django to come out on christmas.

yeah i wanted to see it in the theaters but i just never got around to it. now im just looking forward to Django to come out on christmas.

Definitely looking forward to Django, looks like a great flick.

Definitely looking forward to Django, looks like a great flick.

i think i've seen the trailer about 15 times already. if i wasn't working christmas day i'd find time to go and see it prob go the 26th

Not a movie, but a new series with Jenna Elfman (Dharma and Greg) that starts in January.

Oh. My. Goodness. This looks amazing....and I LOVED the book it is based on.

Oh. My. Goodness. This looks amazing....and I LOVED the book it is based on.

Really looking forward to this movie. Not quite sure how the movie can live up to the books though

I just can't see how it can be as good as the books but I'll see it.

Hahaha

[video=youtube;TeHIam5Wq-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHIam5Wq-M[/video]

The new Godzilla movie. Godzilla looks pretty cool:

Not exactly a trailer, but a promotional film for the new Carrie movie:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;ukOJ_1b-8lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukOJ_1b-8lQ[/video]

The Hobbit Series

The Hobbit Series

Desolation of Smaug is coming December 13th! I loved the first one.

Martin Scorsese and Leonardo Dicaprio, hard to go wrong.

Back