THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

lol that he isnt

or lol having 3 WR that sick

ON a side note, I thought my RB's sucked, just looked through all of the teams, I dont feel so bad now

I guess that lol had no point. I don't see him as an upgrade over nelson but I suppose over Douglas, but he would still be ridin pine.

I guess that lol had no point. I don't see him as an upgrade over nelson but I suppose over Douglas, but he would still be ridin pine.

hmm, his numbers say "slight" upgrade

but not enough for you to deal...agreed

I had him once

Is that trade working out well for you? Honestly many thought it favored you quite a bit, but I have been THRILLED with what I have gotten as well

I might be open, send me an offer if you like!!!

Ive got 2 offers out there if no luck I'll make a run at ya, but would have to involved jackson

You should have seen the crap I sent Dev. Haha! I really just want a solid RB2 but it's hard to make the deal with anyone.

I meant QB. Silly me. Someone got locker before my priority. Anyone looking for Martin and Murray's back ups? They're here and available. Need a QB since Bradford got cheap shot.

What will you give up for P. Rivers?

You should have seen the crap I sent Dev. Haha! I really just want a solid RB2 but it's hard to make the deal with anyone.

I wish I didnt have to see it.

Is that trade working out well for you? Honestly many thought it favored you quite a bit, but I have been THRILLED with what I have gotten as well

2-1 since. Colston has been awful, but Rodgers has been fine.

To: PMS - Perpetual Motion Squad (PMS) - Daniel Gregory
PMS trades Victor Cruz, NYG WR to PWW
PMS trades Matt Forte, Chi RB to PWW
PMS trades Denarius Moore, Oak WR to PWW
PWW trades Jamaal Charles, KC RB to PMS
PWW trades Julian Edelman, NE WR to PMS
PWW trades Peyton Hillis, NYG RB to PMS

To: PMS - Perpetual Motion Squad (PMS) - Daniel Gregory
PMS trades Victor Cruz, NYG WR to PWW
PMS trades Matt Forte, Chi RB to PWW
PMS trades Denarius Moore, Oak WR to PWW
PWW trades Jamaal Charles, KC RB to PMS
PWW trades Julian Edelman, NE WR to PMS
PWW trades Peyton Hillis, NYG RB to PMS

Wow, I really like what PWW got.

Devery Rickusness. If Jamaal Charles has a huge game, I'm comin for you. Trading people to my opponent. You crazy!?

Devery Rickusness. If Jamaal Charles has a huge game, I'm comin for you. Trading people to my opponent. You crazy!?

I'll take care of Dev for you this week buddy. That's just wrong of him haha

For some reason, while reading this, I got a mental image of Paul Rudd talking in to a mirror.

I'll take care of Dev for you this week buddy. That's just wrong of him haha

Dean takes care of my light work. Can't be bothered with this nonsense.

For some reason, while reading this, I got a mental image of Paul Rudd talking in to a mirror.

This is why we're friends.

Hey League 2 - the Ballpark Franks (me) are looking to trade for an RB. Take a look at what I've got and send me an offer.

Greg Dan and I made another trade. Was supposed to be part of the other trade.

Greg Dan and I made another trade. Was supposed to be part of the other trade.

Yeah a slight over looking is all that was. Its all good though.

I am not sure I have ever seen as much trading in FF as I have this year in league one. Way to move 'em and shake 'em guys.

shall we make a trade? Kind of like burying the hatchet?

And when you say burying the hatchet you mean into my back right?

how dare you!
I was just trying to make your team better. I mean even if it's just .5 point better hehe

Dean you should take some of her best players this week.. maybe trade her for a couple of yours who are on bye weeks or with unfavorable matchups

:alien:

Back