What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran up to Academy and found some lead tape to put on the R1 prior to tomorrow's round.

It is Wilson's brand so I guess I'll see if it's worth the five bucks or not.

I bought a pair of Oakley Cipher 2's for $50. I'm excited to get them out on the course next year! They felt really light.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Dozen B'Stone e6's optical orange!

Box of Wilson Duos..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Box of Wilson Duos..

Played them today and am impressed. It was around 39° when we teed off today, and any distance loss that I saw (very little) I attributed more to the wind, than the cold.

Played them today and am impressed. It was around 39° when we teed off today, and any distance loss that I saw (very little) I attributed more to the wind, than the cold.

Yeah.. Once temperature drops below 50, I switch to the Duos and the 50/50 Elite. Really impressed with both.

Yeah.. Once temperature drops below 50, I switch to the Duos and the 50/50 Elite. Really impressed with both.

I haven't had any luck finding the 50/50 Elite around here (ok, I only looked at one place).

I haven't had any luck finding the 50/50 Elite around here (ok, I only looked at one place).

Big Oak Driving Range is the only place I found around here that carries them. Has them 2 boxes for $25

After a range session yesterday I decided I hated the Z-Star irons and never wanted to see them again, so I took them to Dick's and traded them for a Nike Method Core and some W/S Duo's. They got a good deal, but I got the peace of mind of getting rid of an iron set that had been annoying me for 4 months. Win/win.

This one.

nike_METHODcoreputter.jpg

Nice Mr. Hawk.

Just picked up 6 today too, need that orange for the winter here!

I lost a couple of these today in the leaves. Little too early for the orange in southern VA I learned. One was in the middle of the fairway. :(

I lost a couple of these today in the leaves. Little too early for the orange in southern VA I learned. One was in the middle of the fairway. :(

Yeah same here right now, think I'll hold them back for at least the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just won a new golf sense training aid of ebay for $37, and the retail around $150. Pretty happy.

Scored a nice set of Mizuno JPX-800 irons last night on Ebay: $259. I guess now I can quit whining about wishing I hadnt sold my JPX-800 Pros.

I bought a logo ball from the course I played to add to my collection. It was my first round at the course.

Good buy there. Could have used one of those today during Maddog's and Amsmith's round. Unfortunately I think all my golfing for the rest of 2013 will be done on the simulator so I'll wait till next year. If you wouldn't mind tho a writer on that would be sweet DD!

I really don't expect to use it more than a couple of times per year, maybe in January or February, I will write it up if I do use it this winter.

Got 2 dozen 50 Elites for $26. At $13 a dozen I couldn't buy just one!

A pair of Snake Eyes pants and a second go on some Adidas ClimaStorm rain pants. Ordered online and the first pair was HUGE!

Really ecstatically happy that my THP coins arrived today ! #12 in the Hazards, #70 BvsB. Really happy to have all 3. Now I just need to find some sort of a velvet pouch for them...

Three Callaway X Spann gloves. Will be interested to see and use a glove without velcro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back