THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

Cam Newton is an absolute beast.

Also, the word for league 5 is "Parity." At 3-4, I'm 1 game back of the leaders in the division. Wild. Great league, by the way. Plenty of wheeling and dealing. I've now kept only players I picked up in rounds 3, 7, and 14 of the draft, lost more players to injury than I think any other year in fantasy, and have personally conducted more trades than I've seen entire leagues go through.

I think this is why fantasy football is so addictive.

Yes it is all bunched up for sure.
Cam Newton is an absolute beast.

Also, the word for league 5 is "Parity." At 3-4, I'm 1 game back of the leaders in the division. Wild. Great league, by the way. Plenty of wheeling and dealing. I've now kept only players I picked up in rounds 3, 7, and 14 of the draft, lost more players to injury than I think any other year in fantasy, and have personally conducted more trades than I've seen entire leagues go through.

I think this is why fantasy football is so addictive.

Having to scrape the bottom of the F barrel this week. Graham and Spiller are likely out. Picked up Ben Watson and -- Montee Ball -- so I could have real live football players on my roster.

Kind of glad Spiller is sitting. He's been nursing an ankle for several weeks, and their bye week is still about a month away. Hopefully he can finally get healthy.

Enjoy Ball. There's a reason I dumped him. Haha

Enjoy Ball. There's a reason I dumped him. Haha

Oh, I know.

He's listed as the backup this week, so he should at least give me something. Anything will be better than the zero that Spiller will get.

Like I said, scraping the bottom of the FF barrel this week.

Oh, I know.

He's listed as the backup this week, so he should at least give me something. Anything will be better than the zero that Spiller will get.

I hear you, the running back options off the waiver are just absolutely horrendous.

Good chance I dont surpass last weeks rb total of 1 point

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh, I know.

Could be worse...u coule have hillman who will be in street clothes who was first on depth charts in week 1

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Love that Cam put me in a GIANT hole to start against Beags and on top of that Brady has an iffy shoulder. Nice.

Taking a couple risks on the lineup today though, maybe they'll pan out. Either way, one of us will have 3 wins in a row and officially be on a winning streak.

And hell will have frozen over.

D Murry is out for the Cowboys and Graham is playing for those that it affects.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The morning games are 1/2 way into the 2nd quarter and I've got -.5 points. Wonderful.

My team is off to a pretty decent start, I love it when my projection goes up as the day goes on, that's always a good sign!!!

Unbelievable! Half my team is on bye so I take some flyers. Bench Williams cause he's yet to score and went with Mendenhall for 1st time this year. Williams has a decent game and Mendenhall's little toe is keeping him out of the game. Awesome!!

Unbelievable! Half my team is on bye so I take some flyers. Bench Williams cause he's yet to score and went with Mendenhall for 1st time this year. Williams has a decent game and Mendenhall's little toe is keeping him out of the game. Awesome!!

Alfonso Smith available?

Feeling good so far with 51.5 points so far, bad thing is Kap has 26 of them!

I had to grab an available rb at the last second when Murray was ruled out. Felix Jones is in my lineup... Also.

Both of my recievers have 1 catch for 4.yds and a td

Feeling good so far with 51.5 points so far, bad thing is Kap has 26 of them!

Yeah, I appreciate Kap going point for point with Drew Brees to keep me in reach of Cookie today.

Yeah, I appreciate Kap going point for point with Drew Brees to keep me in reach of Cookie today.

He sure has turned it on this time of year!

I love Calvin Johnson.

Love him in my other league...glad I'm not playing him today in this one.

He's the only thing keeping me in it with Beags, Brady sure as hell didn't. AGAIN.

Wow did I make a mistake sitting MJD and playing Bowe. I also told myself to play Pryor over Vick but I went against my better judgement and listened to the "experts" and played Vick. Lesson learned. Always trust my gut.

Back