The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and daughter went to American Girl today.

I sincerely regret that I did not come up with that concept.

They "styled" my daughter's doll's hair today -- for $12. That's pretty much what I pay for a haircut.
I'm still trying to figure out why my wife thought that was a good idea.

Anecdote #2: my wife told me that a couple bought a bunch of stuff for their grand daughter today. Two dolls and like everything they make for each doll. Total was just under $8,000. That's not a misprint. I'm not sure what to even say about that.

I've been in one store, one time. I couldn't believe what people spent & the crazy folks fighting over a dang doll. Loco I tell ya!

Starting to have the same type pain in my right shoulder that I was having in my left one last year. That pain lead to surgery.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Not just ice but hyperice!

#ImWithChad

The Official Rant of the Day

Here in Michigan this time of year whitetail deer hunting is a big deal.
This post is a rant, and a HHJJ all in one.

Rant because I've been so dang busy, that I have not hunted, nor done anything hunting related.

HHJJ because I have property and enough of it to allow others to hunt.
Last night, my buddy Chris took his son Isaac hunting out to my place. This is Isaac's first year hunting. He is 13, He is an awesome kid, and maybe the happiest person I know. Last night he harvested the buck of his life!!
egagyryp.jpg

He's got a spot all picked out on his bedroom wall.
Also, I've never taken a buck this big either.

Just call me.... Barb

Office pot-luck team building event today. I get to hang out with some of the weirdest, dumbest, and boring-est people I've ever met on a football Sunday.

#weaksaucebutstillarant

Office pot-luck team building event today. I get to hang out with some of the weirdest, dumbest, and boring-est people I've ever met on a football Sunday.

#weaksaucebutstillarant

So I shouldn't rub it in that I am going golfing? ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to buy my wife a new laptop. I got on it to load some game video for her and good lord that thing is a dinosaur. Bless her for using it and not complaining, but she needs better.

I'm in the midst of the worst hangover I've had in years.

Yep. The evening wrote a check that my morning can't quite cover. Ouch.

And there I was, getting ready to sit down to watch football for a lazy Sunday.

Side asked if I could help her dad "real" quick. Next thing I know, I am pulling carpet up out of every room in the house.

yrujyzez.jpg

People make me sick sometimes. You go out of your way to help somebody and make their job easier and instead of a thank you, you just get attitude from them because you still forced them to have to do their job.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Went out last night only to see so many people dressed up for Halloween! It was only Oct 26th! If you feel so inclined to dress up for Halloween (which I do enjoy) surely you can figure out how to go out in your costume on the day!

Oct 26th is NOT Halloween, and it never will be. ....

I don't know why this bothers me so much!

Someone posted a bogus ad for a free dirt bike on Craigslist this morning using my name and phone number. I have been contacted through phone calls and text messages over 400 times today. There is an HHJJ, I just found out who it was.

This weekend was very trying. But tomorrow it's back to work and back to life as usual. One thing I'll never take for granted is the loving family I have. That's for sure

Someone posted a bogus ad for a free dirt bike on Craigslist this morning using my name and phone number. I have been contacted through phone calls and text messages over 400 times today. There is an HHJJ, I just found out who it was.

Thats brutal lol.

That is terrible Smithfaced. Sometimes I hate humanity.

Wow Jordan, that's crazy dude. Glad you figured out whom it was.

I had a buddy who had something like this happen to him in college. Instead of a dirt bike, it was 4 tickets to the Iron Bowl for $25/piece.

He figured out who it was, and forwarded his calls from his phone for 2 days to the dudes number.

That is terrible Smithfaced. Sometimes I hate humanity.

The thing that makes it worse is I don't have enemies. I didn't do anything to this dude but his excuse was he was drunk and thought it was funny. I'm well over 500 people contacting me now and it's no longer funny.

Back's shot.. done for the year

tappin from my big as note2

Amp cell head flew off my shaft today... Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back