The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like it. Head looks fine too. Just looks like epoxy issue.

Glad to hear head and shaft are fine. Though rare, we occasionally get a bad tube of epoxy. Oddly enough, it's always 30/60. Dealt with a few issues this week from a bad batch. It does suck.

Amp cell head flew off my shaft today... Awesome

I think it flew farther than a couple of my drives today! That was the first time I had seen that happen in probably 10 years or so! It sure sucked.

It's mornings like these that remind me why I am leaving Health Care.

It's mornings like these that remind me why I am leaving Health Care.

In a few weeks you will be sitting in a spandex suit sipping your morning coffee laughing at all of this. Hang in there buddy. And if you need a pick me up, check out that cool guy strutting around my signature.

Leaving my dog this morning for the first time for work was pretty tough. Luckily I work a split shift and can spend the day with him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back to work today after almost a month off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving my dog this morning for the first time for work was pretty tough. Luckily I work a split shift and can spend the day with him.
Do you crate him while you're gone? Fenced backyard?

Do you crate him while you're gone? Fenced backyard?

Just came here for another rant.

Our friend who had him before us said she left him out when she was gone and he was fine. Because he was abandon he seems to have separation anxiety. We decided to leave him out to see how he did

Well,

a7epedup.jpg

6a6yzu3y.jpg

Need to figure something out. Not sure it was because it was the first time we left or what.

Our friend who had him before us said she left him out when she was gone and he was fine. Because he was abandon he seems to have separation anxiety. We decided to leave him out to see how he did

Well,

Need to figure something out. Not sure it was because it was the first time we left or what.
Might want to invest in a crate, we used a black cage thing we got at PetCo or PetSmart for a while with Tara. She liked getting in there. She outgrew her destruction phase after we remodeled the house and we never had to use it again. Having a dog door helps for us. We even had to crate her when we had a dog door if we left, which really sucked. Especially since the other dog was good and we left him out!

Coming home to that mess sucks man!

Crate training is the best thing we ever did for our two. The Pug has major anxiety issues and the crate has been a home saver. They even sleep in there at night.

Well,

Wow...bummer on the guitar there. He really must have went wild to destroy that much stuff...

Crate training is the best thing we ever did for our two. The Pug has major anxiety issues and the crate has been a home saver. They even sleep in there at night.

We only used it for Tara when we left. She would go in there as we were getting ready to go because she knew she was getting a treat. We would leave it open during the day and sometimes she would go in and lay down. But she didn't sleep there. She could have but preferred our bed! Bandit was never a problem, and Charlie was never a problem. But the girl dog was!

I have a cat and she's awesome. But have fun telling that little princess that her kitty is going to go bye bye.

"Hey, Sweetie. I know the kitten had to go away. But, here are some Hello Kitty golf clubs. That's even better, right?"

We already have two cats, btw. We had three at one point, but one of them (of course, the only one I liked) developed cancer and died.

So... Yeah. This is not going to end well either way.

"Hey, Sweetie. I know the kitten had to go away. But, here are some Hello Kitty golf clubs. That's even better, right?"

We already have two cats, btw. We had three at one point, but one of them (of course, the only one I liked) developed cancer and died.

So... Yeah. This is not going to end well either way.

See my pet thread post...

someone move this over to HHJJ for #ATLCatlover

So my right thumb might be fractured.. Going to the doc today or tomorrow to get it checked out. I can't even freakin write...

So my right thumb might be fractured.. Going to the doc today or tomorrow to get it checked out. I can't even freakin write...

Thats no bueno, what happened?

Thats no bueno, what happened?
Dodgeball. Was on my back, threw a ball as hard as i could, hand hit the floor with my thumb on the bottom..

Dodgeball. Was on my back, threw a ball as hard as i could, hand hit the floor with my thumb on the bottom..

ouch, well good luck

Don;t forget the 5 d's of dodgeball: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge

ouch, well good luck

Don;t forget the 5 d's of dodgeball: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge

And if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

And if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

and if you can dodge a car, you can dodge a ball

I guess with that injured thumb you're about as useless as a poopy flavored lollipop.

So along with my bad dodgeball skills, my thumb is broken. ~6 weeks to heal...

I guess it's only fitting that I spill water over my Hydrology mapping assignment................

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back