2014 Nike RZN Golf Balls

There is a significant difference between the 2012 20XI's and the 2013 20XI's.

I have also heard that Nike might be rebranding the boxes that the balls come in. Right now, there is a big 20XI right in the middle. And, a little bitty swoosh over in the corner. Talk to 20 different people and you'll probably get 20 different answers on how to say it and who makes it. Now, look at a box of ProV's. Big bold 'Titleist', clearly visible. No question about who makes this ball.

I think I have about a dozen One Tour D's left. Gonna be a sad day when they are all gone. But, I really do like the 2013 XI-X.

I like the 2013XI's that I have hit, they felt good off the face and where just as long as the ProV1 I was hitting that day as a baseline. If these new balls Tiger and Rory have in play make it to the market, which makes since they would, then I'll give them a try.

I am well aware of the fact that Nike Brook golf balls you seem mad at the bstone factory. what to call it a bridgestone with a swoosh on it would imply that he's playing like a B330 with the Nike stamp on it.

I am well aware of the fact that Nike Brook golf balls you seem mad at the bstone factory. what to call it a bridgestone with a swoosh on it would imply that he's playing like a B330 with the Nike stamp on it.

That's pretty much what it is.

It is not. People just want stores that may head lines. contrary to popular belief the world is not full of as many conspiracy theories as people make it out to be.

What the hell is going on in here.

Pga rules say all equipment played on tour must be available commercially. I don't have the exact rule but some one will.

This is not true.

It is not. People just want stores that may head lines. contrary to popular belief the world is not full of as many conspiracy theories as people make it out to be.

This is very interesting to me. Can you explain the differences between the balls?

Nike subcontracted Bridgestone for years, for ball production. I believe that is what happened. JB or somebody smarter than me can correct that. But the Tour One was a Bridgestone ball with a swoosh on them. The 20XI line was Nike's first in house ball in a while.

People want there to be conspiracies with all this equipment for instance Rory's irons arent actually Nikes but mizuno.

People want there to be conspiracies with all this equipment for instance Rory's irons arent actually Nikes but mizuno.

Dude, nobody is saying that. But I can tell you for fact that the Nike ball that Tiger Woods is playing (has played) is made by Bridgestone and done on certain specs.

You said there were differences and as someone that studies this stuff pretty regularly, I am genuinely curious what they are. This is not about tin foil hats or conspiracy theories, this is about actual information.

Those are definitely Nike or he wouldn't have struggled all year...

Now back to point at hand I love the way Nike is gone with there are their rzn line but it just continues to be two steps forward and one step back

The bottom line is you said there was a rule in place about playing prototypes and that you weren't allowed to play something that the public didn't have access to, and that was wrong. There is no such rule.

\

Hadnt heard that one before, did you see that online anywhere or did u hear it somewhere?

I don't remember exactly where heard it but it was from some place that I remember being reputable. it was either my golf guy or like Golf Channel or something.

I don't remember exactly where heard it but it was from some place that I remember being reputable. it was either my golf guy or like Golf Channel or something.

ah ok, had to be your golf guy cause golf channel hasnt mentioned it...yet

I mean the rule not the rory thing.

Whoever said it was incorrect.

Whoever said it was incorrect.

That it is incorrect that Rory is playing Mizuno irons? Or that Nike subcontracted their ball production. Or the PGA equipment rule?

That it is incorrect that Rory is playing Mizuno irons? Or that Nike subcontracted their ball production. Or the PGA equipment rule?

This will clear it up.

Rory is playing Nike irons
Pre RZN Nike Golf balls were Bridgestones
There is no PGA rule that was stated in this thread earlier

This will clear it up.

There is no PGA rule that was stated in this thread earlier

Whew, thanks for clearing that up

This will clear it up.