The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is gonna get slaughtered. Rivalry or not.
What do you know, you live in Iowa. Which has nothing to do with anything but that's all I got...canes rule?! Yeah...

Anything can happen in a rivalry game. I think it is pretty interesting that the spread opened at 21 and did not get bet down, but I understand why; Differentials vs Power5 teams: Points (Miami +4.3, FSU +35); Yards (Miami +21, FSU +239), TO margin (Miami +2, FSU +8).

I keep myself guarded because I have been hurt too many timed before. Everything my logical side sees says blow out, but I am still a little nervous.

Good stats to support the spread, TahoeDust. I still think Vegas is under estimating the rivalry considering 148 players born in the state of Florida will be on the field. Most of these kids have played with or against each other in high school. Probably even back to Pop Warner.

If Miami can survive the Winston knock out punch of the first half (15:2 TD:INT ratio & 201.3 QB rating), then we may have ourselves a helluva ball game!!

Are you going to the game? I haven't been in a few years to Doak. Always a good time and by far the hottest girls in the state! haha

Here's a great, unbiased Miami vs FSU video. If this doesn't get you pumped up...

and another one...

Last edited:
I agree, if you guys keep it close going into half it could get real interesting. I am definitely going to game. It does not get much better than a Miami or UF game under the lights at The Doak.

I totally agree about the girls of FSU. It really is ridiculous. I don't think people understand unless they have seen it with their own eyes. The 6s here are 9s in some other parts of the country.

a good time and by far the hottest girls in the state! haha

I don't know... the girls at UF are mighty nice, too. The entire state doesn't disappoint from what I've seen.

FSU big... unless the freshman finally makes some freshman mistakes.

I don't know... the girls at UF are mighty nice, too. The entire state doesn't disappoint from what I've seen.

FSU big... unless the freshman finally makes some freshman mistakes.
the girls at the U have Always been the best of the Florida schools

but more importantly Miami is gonna win tonight and Jump into the National championship race

Looking forward to tonight's gsme...Just want it to be close

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wisconsin plays Iowa today. Anybody want to talk about that game? No? Moving on.

I need you guys to beat Baylor

Tall task, that offense is really good. But I need OU to beat Baylor too so my 9-3 prediction will be wrong.

#RollNoles #RollWinston

Texas will take care of it Jrod

We're going to learn a lot about Baylor next Thursday. That offense is one of the best I've seen, not to be taken lightly, it's not old Baylor. And if Texas is smart that will be their next HC.

We're going to learn a lot about Baylor next Thursday. That offense is one of the best I've seen, not to be taken lightly, it's not old Baylor. And if Texas is smart that will be their next HC.

Agreed 10000%. Their offense is freaking incredible. I was joking about us beating them. They have impressed me a ton this year

Agreed 10000%. Their offense is freaking incredible. I was joking about us beating them. They have impressed me a ton this year

Who knows though dude, maybe they pull a WVU from last year the rest if the way, it is a cake schedule they're playing so far. But man, 70 a game is nuts.

Is it 8:00 yet?

#rollwinston

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I hope the Clemson team that was here to start the season shows up today, the last month has honestly been a $h*t show.

Wisconsin plays Iowa today. Anybody want to talk about that game? No? Moving on.

I'm watching the game and our piss poor QB. badgers are lucky to be ranked so high with these throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back