Apparently a weekly ad floating around for Target for the week the PS4 releases (Nov 10-16) was leaked the other day. All PS4 games are buy 2 get 1 free.

Apparently a weekly ad floating around for Target for the week the PS4 releases (Nov 10-16) was leaked the other day. All PS4 games are buy 2 get 1 free.

If true I'll be buying 4

I had a tough choice between ac4 and bf4.. but in the end I went with ac4. Different type of story line...but absolutely love the game..great purchase

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I had a tough choice between ac4 and bf4.. but in the end I went with ac4. Different type of story line...but absolutely love the game..great purchase

Keep us updated in here. I have played all of the AC games, but AC3 left a little lacking for me. Hopefully there is not a lot of battles between two ships like in AC3 because I hated those. I am trying to hold out until next gen to get the game though.

Im only about 10% completed as of now. But minus the "training" runs it seems that the battles are mainly self induced. Your in all sense of the word a pirate. Going through the story line I havnt encountered much...but at any time you can attack random ships to destroy and loot or to board and loot more... its all in what you want to do that day.... ill keep you you'll updated... golfer_best on psn if anyone wants to game sometime..

Im only about 10% completed as of now. But minus the "training" runs it seems that the battles are mainly self induced. Your in all sense of the word a pirate. Going through the story line I havnt encountered much...but at any time you can attack random ships to destroy and loot or to board and loot more... its all in what you want to do that day.... ill keep you you'll updated... golfer_best on psn if anyone wants to game sometime..

Kinda sounds like GTA by that sound. Wander, cause havoc, profit.

just saw an awesome video for Destiny looks like a cool version of halo with a few added things in to mix it up. and it seems like theres different ways to play online like people join you and theres public modes where your online party group has other party groups jump in for bigger battles. def be keeping an eye out on it when its released in the spring.

Kinda sounds like GTA by that sound. Wander, cause havoc, profit.

Kinda.. except you have cannons, pistols, two swords, wrist blades, a crew that sings and 1 on 15 fights are sooo much more fun... all I need is a bird.

Hoping AC4 goes on sale sometime soon, would love to play it just not in the mood to spend 60

Anyone else playing Arkham Origins?

Not yet. Waiting to see if its a purchase or rental type game..

Got battlefield 4 for 360 before xbone. What a awesome game

Are you keeping both systems? What's your XBL gamertag?

I'm trading in the 360. But gamertag is robdizzle7. Send invite

Eeeeek...we are chilling if u guys get bored

Threw black ops 2 back in the Xbox last night. I had a great time playing it again

Thinking about going and buying assassins creed

Thinking about going and buying assassins creed

I think you'd enjoy it a lot. I've heard good things, but I have ghosts coming Tuesday don't feel like dropping the coin on that one

Video Games

I think you'd enjoy it a lot. I've heard good things, but I have ghosts coming Tuesday don't feel like dropping the coin on that one

I may just accidentally hit download on my xbox, then I don't even have to leave home

Or...

I need to bust out Last of Us on the PS3 on the living room 60" while the docs gone. Hmmmmm

"I don't know what happened. Stupid controller"

I like your style

So Batman Arkham Origins is fun.

Back