The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxes are packed and so is wards car. Still lots left over. More boxes needed.

Holy Molly...that was a lot of goodness.

Motorcycle officer just blared his siren briefly and motioned "driving mis daisy" in front of him to speed up. Officer proceeded to pass him and gave him the evil sunglass stare. Awesome

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

u4e6a9y4.jpg

I think this is the only time ever I am disappointed to not be helping with a shed clean up.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

Good job fellas. I have a whole garage thats empty if you need some storage space. Haha

Wow, that looks great!!

That is like a whole new garage. Great job.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

As usual with Josh, I had a lot of fun. Morgan, thank you so much for lunch! Happy I left with them being able to put a full car in the garage now.

Well done wardy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

As usual with Josh, I had a lot of fun. Morgan, thank you so much for lunch! Happy I left with them being able to put a full car in the garage now.
Good stuff Wardy!

Ward did a great job. Thanks for helping out buddy.
The left side of the garage has our other car as well as some stuff still, but its about 30% of what we had previously. Thank goodness.

Very nice job guys

Ward did a great job. Thanks for helping out buddy.
The left side of the garage has our other car as well as some stuff still, but its about 30% of what we had previously. Thank goodness.

I've seen that garage in person...The pics don't do it justice....well done fellas

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No, that's still an iPhone? Low-quality Tapatalk upload however

Tapatalk - ruining pictures since......well forever.

Yep, the recent uploads really suck. Known issue that they have acknowledged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back