The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are too.
Opened the shop this morning, it's been a busy day. But, it's fun, and something that I enjoy.

Opened the shop this morning, it's been a busy day. But, it's fun, and something that I enjoy.

The 5 year plan has officially began

Hmm new update on phone enforces auto correct I'll blame it on that for now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hmm new update on phone enforces auto correct I'll blame it on that for now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stupid smart phones.

Word has apparently trickled down from the hospital Amanda and I met with on Tuesday to the hospital her residency is at that the dinner went amazingly and they are excited about the future. This also led one of the private practice docs there who did rural for 30 years to tell her she can scrub in with him whenever she wants and that he will have her ready to be out on her own when the time comes. This is huge in so many ways, my wife is a rock star.

Congrats Jman to you and Amanda! What a great way to start off after med school!!

I quite think I am going to enjoy my new venture.

So good to hear buddy!

Word has apparently trickled down from the hospital Amanda and I met with on Tuesday to the hospital her residency is at that the dinner went amazingly and they are excited about the future. This also led one of the private practice docs there who did rural for 30 years to tell her she can scrub in with him whenever she wants and that he will have her ready to be out on her own when the time comes. This is huge in so many ways, my wife is a rock star.

This is great news to hear...congrats to both of you on the great changes on the horizon.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Outstanding news James!!

Future is very very bright indeed.

Congrats James and your wife. The future is looking bright.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

So glad to hear it! It will be so nice to know that you have a much more secure future. I hope all keeps on track and it all works out for you guys!

Got home from the course to a crock pot full of my wife's chili ready to be devoured.

Look what finally made it's way to the new house

181cfbabd07b3c9c089e4320eb006710_zps9de5af45.jpg

Last saddle I won, when they made it, I had them put my brand on the stirrups. I think she's looking good sitting in the living room. I need to find another stand for it though.

Look what finally made it's way to the new house

181cfbabd07b3c9c089e4320eb006710_zps9de5af45.jpg

Last saddle I won, when they made it, I had them put my brand on the stirrups. I think she's looking good sitting in the living room. I need to find another stand for it though.
Congrats! That's pretty sharp

Congrats! That's pretty sharp

Thanks, I won it several years ago but it just hadn't made it from Ga to Tx. It's serial number 3 from Cactus Saddlery before he was bought out & they started mass producing them.

I'm playing golf with CJ tomorrow aka Barb. Yippee he's cool and a tough guy!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm playing golf with CJ tomorrow aka Barb. Yippee he's cool and a tough guy!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Starting to medicate now. Many anti inflamitories.....

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Buying new jeans a size smaller in the waist, BEFORE starting the THP Biggest Loser.

Had my parents up here all weekend as well as my wife's parents for my son's bris. It was the first time they had been together since our wedding, and it didn't go smoothly at the wedding. Luckily all of the family members got along really well this weekend. My wife and I were so nervous that there would be friction between the 2 sides, and it didn't happen at all. My family rocks.

My family from South Carolina is in for the week and we went up to Cades Cove for lunch. The scenery was pretty dang sweet but the company was better:
Spoiler
1451580_10202504507118318_1694098224_n.jpg

Spoiler
1398036_10202504507998340_1934581019_o.jpg

Spoiler
1385496_10202504510518403_1357679440_n.jpg

Spoiler
1451501_10202504504398250_1689349823_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back