2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I just went through the last few pages, I guess I was dreaming when I saw the match ups for the first two rounds. Can't wait for next weekend.

Had a little gauntlet practice today, more specifically for the Sunday singles match.

I must say that it went pretty damn well......for me.

Hi niteowl! :)

Had a little gauntlet practice today, more specifically for the Sunday singles match.

I must say that it went pretty damn well......for me.

Hi niteowl! :)

Your lawyer tricks are not going to work on him.

Your lawyer tricks are not going to work on him.

Well, I'm not a lawyer.

But I think I just robbed your partner of all confidence that he had.

Well, I'm not a lawyer.

You are trying to move an iceberg with a trolling motor on a bass boat. But just like Burger King he is going to have it his way!

Well, I'm not a lawyer.

That's my #captain #cookie! Demoralizing the enemy before the battle!

(all in fun guys, no enemies with fellow THPers)

You are trying to move an iceberg with a trolling motor on a bass boat. But just like Burger King he is going to have it his way!

If his way means going straight to Edwin Watts for a lesson, then he had his way! :)

That's my #captain #cookie! Demoralizing the enemy before the battle!

(all in fun guys, no enemies with fellow THPers)

It wasn't that bad. It was #cookieclose.

Wait.....is 7&5 cookieclose?

You are welcome to join myself and TNT. I only have good stuff so I don't have to worry about wasting it.

Me, troyefl, & jaxgolfer might try and make the afternoon round. I'll watch to see where you guys end up and check with the boys!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, troyefl, & jaxgolfer might try and make the afternoon round. I'll watch to see where you guys end up and check with the boys!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet sounds good. We will let you know.

Is it really much of a bet if you show up in your work clothes?

Sure, it would be a little uncomfortable for me to play in a suit. But, it wouldn't be that outrageous.

Nothing was comfortable about that outfit in that weather sir.

You boys are on deck this upcoming weekend. Hope you guys have a blast!

Nothing was comfortable about that outfit in that weather sir.

You boys are on deck this upcoming weekend. Hope you guys have a blast!

Have to admit I would love to see pics of this. Any links? And I still luv ya Wardy

Everybody wins with nothing on the line. My confidence for this weekend was never lacking, ATL told me to give you a false sense of hope...

#missionaccomplished

Have to admit I would love to see pics of this. Any links? And I still luv ya Wardy

The Atlanta invitational thread and/or recap one has as many as that were taken

Everybody wins with nothing on the line. My confidence for this weekend was never lacking, ATL told me to give you a false sense of hope...

#missionaccomplished

I see. With that said, I think we need a Sunday singles re-match next weekend.

I like continually building my 2014 Morgan Cup confidence.

Wardy_zps88d9e98b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Way to man up. And im belly laughing over here.

We'll just do a captain's match Sunday.

I'll see if I can top 7&5.

All packed and ready to fly out tomorrow. Going to Myrtle Beach first for four days of golf and then fly from there to Sarasota Thursday. Fun packing since the weather is quite different in the two locations--long pants and windbreakers for Myrtle and shorts and short sleeves for Sarasota. If the weather in either place changes I might have to hit a 24 hr. laundry, but, it's all good. Looking forward to the next 8 days.

All packed and ready to fly out tomorrow. Going to Myrtle Beach first for four days of golf and then fly from there to Sarasota Thursday. Fun packing since the weather is quite different in the two locations--long pants and windbreakers for Myrtle and shorts and short sleeves for Sarasota. If the weather in either place changes I might have to hit a 24 hr. laundry, but, it's all good. Looking forward to the next 8 days.

Wish I was you. Some of us have to work all week still.

Next week this time Team panda should have a solid lead after some stellar golf by all team members

#jealous

Back