Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're supposed to be at about 52 this weekend....That's more than warm enough to play. Hoping the sun is out and winds are down. We'll see. Either way, FORE left! :)

47 as I head to the course supposed to be a high of 61, perfect walking weather!

Rainy and 61 today, 70 tomorrow but an inch or more rain all day long.

Rainy and 61 today, 70 tomorrow but an inch or more rain all day long.

That actually don't sound too bad, lol. Rain and high of 49* today. Windy, rainy and cold the next two weeks here, our highest show's one day next week of 60*.

That actually don't sound too bad, lol. Rain and high of 49* today. Windy, rainy and cold the next two weeks here, our highest show's one day next week of 60*.

The temp is nice but it will be cart path only. The chill comes back on Thursday.

We are getting to the time of year where the mid-day rate is more expensive than the morning rate.

50º and heading down to 39. Been raining off and on. I am so ready to head south..... 2 more weeks.

Beautiful today here on the First Coast, sunny low 60s perfect

Played in 45 with sprinkles today. It's not bad except for a bit of wind. The worst part is when you have too many clothes on and get a little sweaty.... Then you get the chills.

Temps climbed to 60 degrees by noon and no wind. A bit nippy in AM but overall beautiful.

Looking decent tomorrow, mid 50's but windy. I hope there are still some decent days left.

18-25 mph winds and 61° tomorrow.

Rain off and on all day.

Only 35 degrees out today so it was a morning of regripping and paintfilling my irons.

Warmer tomorrow so range time no matter what and then 18 on Thursday to prep for Sarasota.

Heading out for some night golf at the local par 60 lighted course. 62 degrees, winds at 15 and gusty, chance of rain throughout. Should be fun!

High 50s and sunny. Not bad for WNY in November.

58 and sunny on the course in Albany, NY....but WINDY.

Chance of light snow Monday night into Tuesday. Highs under 40 Tuesday and Wednesday.

Chance of light snow Monday night into Tuesday. Highs under 40 Tuesday and Wednesday.

Seem's crazy when it's forcast sunny and 40* here on Monday. Sunny and 35* Tuesday, but no snow. 60* tomorrow.

Forecast is for mid to upper 70s over the weekend with overnight lows in the upper 40s. Might be a touch cool at our 7:30 tee time Sunday but we're walking so I'm wearing shorts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

83 today with a light breeze and a 10% chance of showers. Perfect.

Heading to the course with fireitup. It's 29degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back