Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 and sunny tomorrow in DFW. Looking forward to my round tomorrow.

Looking forward to playing a bunch of other THP'ers this morning. Temps are nice but winds will be kicking...,Texas winds are tough. :)

e4y9u8ud.jpg

Warmed up this weekend. Along with it comes severe storms and rain. Thanks Obama!

Warmed up this weekend. Along with it comes severe storms and rain. Thanks Obama!
I hear ya buddy! I've been sitting here looking out at the rain fall..... Thinking why the hell can't it do this crap during the work week!

Isn't that the truth.

almost 60 both days

Saturday 60 and no rain
Sunday 60 and tons of rain

Take a WILD guess which day I have the kids for the day and cant go??

55 and sunny at noon today. 10-15 mph wind, but that's no biggy. Got to get more meaningful swings in.

44° and sunny right now. Will be up to 50° by the time we tee off. #gotime

41* now, but should see a high around 62* woohoooo. Best part is the wind under 10 mph today. Heading out pretty quick for the round, I may stay all day, lol.

Last edited:
It's really windy. Who ever said that the leaves wouldn't rake themselves? hahaha

Its going to be 75 and sunny today with 5 mph winds. Perfect weather for a round of golf, a beer and a cigar!

Rained on and off pretty much all day today. But a great day - we played Atlantic City Country Club. On weekends they block off tee times from 7:30am-8:30am and charge just $35 with cart. GREAT golf course! We all hit the ball pretty good, but the greens killed us!

Horrible weather today, rainy and low 50s high 40s ugh. No golf for me this weekend.

30 mph winds and 40 mph gusts on a nice 70° Saturday and 20 mph winds and 30 mph gusts on a 62° Sunday.

They've upped the winds for tomorrow to be the dame as today. Going to be a gale force out there!

It was 75 and sunny here today. Perfect golf weather.

Probably the last couple of comfortable days of the year are being ruined by rain here in Indiana. Gonna have to suck it up for the next few months if I'm gonna get out there.

Mid 60'a today but windier than hell and we are under a tornado watch

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My family is safe after the tornado came through. Missed us but hit Washington just North of us. Had to help my grandma she had a tree come in her living room though. she is fine though

My family is safe after the tornado came through. Missed us but hit Washington just North of us. Had to help my grandma she had a tree come in her living room though. she is fine though

Glad to hear you and your family is ok, hate to hear about grandmas house.

Saw some of the pictures from up there, looks crazy bad for Washington. Glad you and your are all ok.

Too windy. We hit two balls all day long. Still played in 3:15

Here's some pics
a2ymavy8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back