The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
splints suck.

I freaking hate being blatantly ignored

Huh... What. I wasn't paying attention

I hate Chrysler. It took me 20 minutes to change 7 spark plugs, then took me over an hour to change the last one. I mean really, who the heck designs an engine bay like that! Here let's run the main wiring harness directly over this plug in the very back and give it no slack, then let's run both the oil and transmission dip sticks over the harness... Rant over, beer in hand now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beard trimmer just died. Only one side of face done. Have to wait for battery to charge.

Beard trimmer just died. Only one side of face done. Have to wait for battery to charge.

I had the same thing happen on the first day back to work after not shaving for a month, I had to leave for work in 20 minutes and couldn't wait. I trimmed it with scissors as much as I could, but shaving was still an awful process.

GF got her paycheck...304$ for 3 weeks of work. Last week alone she worked like 28 hours. This doesn't seem right.

GF got her paycheck...304$ for 3 weeks of work. Last week alone she worked like 28 hours. This doesn't seem right.

Time to
A. Quit
B. Crack skulls

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My ex-gf that I loved and cheated on me texted me 2 days ago after a year of not talking. She has matured, alot, and is being extremely honest with me. Tonight, she called me love, the last time she did that was when we were dating.

This is a terrible idea.

My ex-gf that I loved and cheated on me texted me 2 days ago after a year of not talking. She has matured, alot, and is being extremely honest with me. Tonight, she called me love, the last time she did that was when we were dating.

This is a terrible idea.

ruh roh.

i should've been asleep three hours ago. somebody decided it would be okay to leave music blasting.

This is a terrible idea.

Tread lightly grasshopper

This is a terrible idea.

buddy go easy with this. It's very tough to fully forgive and forget. When times get a little bumpy you rmind will do horrible things. if she's been totally honest with you were you totally honest with her? Did you tell her how it effected you and how hard it was o be on your side?

This is a terrible idea.

JT, one thing I learned a long time ago is "once a cheater always a cheater". Do yourself a favor a tell her to hit the bricks.

This is a terrible idea.
ill take this approach, the boys are all right, not a good idea. But the hearty wants what the heart wants. I believe the experiences we have growing up form who we are as adults. This is one of those moments. Do what you will but think about the outcome of getting back with her and not getting back.

This is a terrible idea.

Be careful. Very good friend of mine went back to a woman who had cheated on him. They started dating again and eventually got married. She cheated on him again 3 months after they were married.

Be careful. Very good friend of mine went back to a woman who had cheated on him. They started dating again and eventually got married. She cheated on him again 3 months after they were married.

This seems to be an all to common tale. I'm not going to say nobody can "change", but I think its very much the exception to the rule when it does happen.

They call me into work at the course and there's frost. I'm handcuffed with nothing to do and could be enjoying a nice home made breakfast right now. Arggggggg

This seems to be an all to common tale. I'm not going to say nobody can "change", but I think its very much the exception to the rule when it does happen.

It is unfortunate because it takes a lot of love and faith to forgive and give someone the benefit of the doubt that someone can change. The second time hurt my friend so bad - it took him awhile to recover.

Should be a HHJJ moment as I am getting ready to drive to Buffo for a round with a group of THPers. But it is currently 34 degree out.

Moved back to Rochester to be near family. May need to rethink this strategy, because the thought of not being able to play golf for 3 months depresses the hell out of me.

Tread lightly grasshopper

buddy go easy with this. It's very tough to fully forgive and forget. When times get a little bumpy you rmind will do horrible things. if she's been totally honest with you were you totally honest with her? Did you tell her how it effected you and how hard it was o be on your side?

JT, one thing I learned a long time ago is "once a cheater always a cheater". Do yourself a favor a tell her to hit the bricks.

ill take this approach, the boys are all right, not a good idea. But the hearty wants what the heart wants. I believe the experiences we have growing up form who we are as adults. This is one of those moments. Do what you will but think about the outcome of getting back with her and not getting back.

Thanks alot guys. I appreciate the feedback. Like Ricky, I believe in the "once a cheater, always a cheater mentality. I won't date her again, it's just the simple truth. However, she knows my weaknesses and she's making it difficult for me. That'll happen when you've known someone since the 5th grade. If we dated again, there would be so many negatives from it. I'd lose my close friends who helped me through that time 2 years ago. My parents would be ridiculously disappointed. I know what I should do, but it's gonna suck being the one to say it. I deserve better then her. I just have to believe it.

Why can't superstroke keep up with demand. 0 for 2 finding one in store today

Thanks alot guys. I appreciate the feedback. Like Ricky, I believe in the "once a cheater, always a cheater mentality. I won't date her again, it's just the simple truth. However, she knows my weaknesses and she's making it difficult for me. That'll happen when you've known someone since the 5th grade. If we dated again, there would be so many negatives from it. I'd lose my close friends who helped me through that time 2 years ago. My parents would be ridiculously disappointed. I know what I should do, but it's gonna suck being the one to say it. I deserve better then her. I just have to believe it.

You have the right attitude and it's important that you stay strong. If she's on a warpath to get you back it's going to take a lot of willpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back