The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man seeing those new tags is a thing of beauty. Thanks everybody. 2014 is going to be pretty darn special.

Thanks for all you guys do. Looking forward to everything that 2014 has to offer us.

War Eagle and I talked about this a bit earlier this year... A quick drive for me and wicked Florida THPers to Jacksonville for some buddy/buddy golf. That'd be incredible.

This sounds good for sure!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is feverishly cleaning out cabinets in the kitchen.

While that wouldn't normally concern me, we went out this afternoon and looked at a few condo open houses because she was "curious to see what they'd look like."

Ruh roh.

Need help moving? Lol

Remember, you get all new stuff and don't have to pack!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Need help moving? Lol

Remember, you get all new stuff and don't have to pack!

Just call me...Barb

I think half of my house will be sitting by the curb on Thursday night awaiting trash pickup. I honestly don't care. Gave her the green light. The less we own the better.

Found out this morning the hotel I'm staying in has a golf simulator. I know where I'll be this evening after working this show and dinner!

Ok, the golf sim was a bit of a bummer. Hotel is brand new (Homewood Suites Downtown Dallas) and so is the sim. Even reads "Cleveland/Srixon Golf Sim" on the door. However the sim wasn't reading distances correctly. 4 iron was showing 100 yards, 8 iron 85 yards. There were three good clubs to use (brand new Cleveland 588 4, 6 and 8 iron), the rest were really, really old knock off brands. Balls were all brand new Srixon practice balls. The positive is I did get to take about 30 minutes of full swings indoors when I didn't think I'd get in any swings this weekend.

I think half of my house will be sitting by the curb on Thursday night awaiting trash pickup. I honestly don't care. Gave her the green light. The less we own the better.

Hear ya!
I've moved 7 times.
I won't again! I'll totally hire it done, or just give a bunch of stuff away, and get new stuff!

Just call me...Barb

Man seeing those new tags is a thing of beauty. Thanks everybody. 2014 is going to be pretty darn special.

Thank you guys, they look great.

Thank you dude! The perks of the AC club more than make it worth it. Add in supporting this great place and it is truly a no brainer

i can't decide what i want my avatar to be.. any suggestions?

Oj simpson?

Another offer on the last house..my last counter told realtor to tell them to take it or leave it

Jack_Patera.jpg

Another offer on the last house..my last counter told realtor to tell them to take it or leave it

Good luck!! I hope the sellers are smart and accept!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas...getting annoyed with people over valuing their stuff lol

Good luck mike! Hope it goes well. Buying a house is a PITA. At some point I'll go through the process again and try to own, but not for a while.

My wife wants a dog... I do too, just not sure it's the best thing for us.

The Official Banter Away thread

Duke sometimes sleeps with his eyes open and it freaks me out. I can't look at him right now.

My son, my daughter and I both sleep with our eyes partially open. It's awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back