THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that bad. Today has been a surprising day for guys. Chris Johnson came alive today too.
Yeah he did, and the only thing I thought of is if he was on your team or not this year, lol.

Yeah he did, and the only thing I thought of is if he was on your team or not this year, lol.

Haha, I still follow him because I feel like he is on my team. I was cheering for Ridley today too even though I traded him. I get attached to my guys, even if I hate them, like CJ2K.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that bad. Today has been a surprising day for guys. Chris Johnson came alive today too.

Mike Hunt says it was a good day for Johnsons.

BOO Tate! Put Johnson back in! :alien:

Keenum is looking like he might be a nice fill in for Vick on my team. Need to get my RB situation sorted out and will be ready for a late season push. Pretty sure I have tonight locked up.

185 yards and 2 TDs...BEFORE THE END OF THE 1st HALF!
Andre Johnson, welcome back.

Some must have reminded Case he had a top WR at his disposal. Glad to see him use him.

Make that 3 TDs.

Wow. Just.....wow.

Johnson is just destroying these corners

What is going on today in the NFL!? Bizarro day.

Well. I was beating War by 30 points. Now I'm not. Thanks Andre.

Well, I WAS down by 36 pts going in to tonights game with Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson and Martellus B left to play.

Guess I really dont need those points from the other 2 now.

Thanks 'Dre.

Well, I WAS down by 36 pts going in to tonights game with Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson and Martellus B left to play.

Guess I really dont need those points from the other 2 now.

Thanks 'Dre.

We need him to get 2 more TD's Ryan, don't start settling on me!

Lol, nothing more you can do except tip your cap and say eff you Andre Johnson.
Much like I did to Megatron last week when Jman rolled him out there for 46 effing pts.

my team is a bunch of scrubs. Can't put anything together...grrrr

We need him to get 2 more TD's Ryan, don't start settling on me!

Its seriously time for the Texans to run out the clock. They shouldn't throw again.

In fact, the texans are up so much right now that Eddie Lacy shouldn't play tomorrow night.

I was up 43 with my opponent having 1 player left... Guess who that 1 player is?!?

I was up 43 with my opponent having 1 player left... Guess who that 1 player is?!?

TY Hilton? Or that other guy, the one catching all of the TD's on the Texans.

Back