The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty eff'd up, especially if it is his dad.

This is so Dolphins. What a joke of a franchise. My fandom is getting tested right now.
You can become a Bucs fan.............

Damnit.

Could be worse.....you could be a Cowboy fan right now.

Yeah! After a win...

Although, I would be grumpy to if Jerry Jones was still my GM.

Could be worse.....you could be a Cowboy fan right now.

This is true. However we are a loyal bunch regardless of outcomes...

I wasn't talking about "the win" rather the last 16 years as a Cowboy fan.

Your stadium did host a really awesome Super Bowl. At least the game was awesome. The thousand + fans that got screwed out of seats they had tickets for wasn't awesome. But at least Dallas got to see a historic NFL franchise win a Super Bowl in Jerry's house.

Dude just seems like a psycho.

He's also been banned by the Fins.

Garbage. In stead of suspended, the Dolphins need to release him. Unless there is some CBA issue about punishing a player who is not under contract with any given team.

wow this stuff is out there

NFL and Miami Dolphins have both heard the entire voicemail. Perhaps Richie should have been a little more...incognito about all of this. Guy is a dummy. I remember watching him on Hard Knocks and thinking he was a lunk head.

NFL and Miami Dolphins have both heard the entire voicemail. Perhaps Richie should have been a little more...incognito about all of this. Guy is a dummy. I remember watching him on Hard Knocks and thinking he was a lunk head.

no... Bad Rickus.... bad Rickus... *rubs nose in bad joke as punishment*

This just doesn't look bad for Incognito, this looks bad for the coaching staff AND the front office. Every team in the NFL has a little video that they show before every home game that advises fans to behave well towards one another and report bad conduct to stadium staff. What player did the Dolphins use this year for that video? RICHIE INCOGNITO!

The Dolphins have made him a face of the franchise. He is one of 6 players that is on an "leadership council" that meets with Joe Philbin periodically. These texts and voice mails date back to April, it's not like this stuff just happened. It's simply awful. Everyone from the GM on down should be on notice at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back