2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I think War means Sunday after the Gauntlet. But, I don't want to speak for Ryan.

I also don't want to speak for Barry, but I suspect we're out for Monday. It's a long drive back to Atlanta (and longer for Barry since he has to drop me off and then drive for another 45-60 minutes). It's probably best if we make it back to Atlanta before the afternoon rush hour begins.

Yea, as much as I'd like to play Monday we probably ought to head back.

Yeah we wanted to Stay but I have a sales guy making my life a pain in the ass. I Gotta leave Sunday night. I dont get in to where I Am going till Midnight but it is worth it.

Yeah we wanted to Stay but I have a sales guy making my life a pain in the ass. I Gotta leave Sunday night. I dont get in to where I Am going till Midnight but it is worth it.

Just impress the sales guy with your new SLDR.** It will close the deal.

(**New SLDR refers to the SLDR that our team will win this weekend. It does not refer to a SLDR that you will purchase at any point during the weekend or at any other point thereof. Time is of the essence. All warranties are expressly excluded, including, but not limited to, the warranty of crumbling Cookies.)

Im definitely not playing 36 Sunday.
Mward (remember him...The guy bailing on this for his 193rd wedding he is in as a ring barer), said he was playing Monday.

But he looks so cute in that blue childrens tux.

I agree with this. Some things will never change. I believe my partner H0ss has never lost at a THP event. :D

Let it be known that I have never lost at a THP event either.

Let it be known that I have never lost at a THP event either.

Debatable. Ward and I outworked all the other camera crews at the Morgan Cup. :D
And your partner sort of has...

WTF just happened?

Debatable. Ward and I outworked all the other camera crews at the Morgan Cup. :D
And your partner sort of has...

You are correct about outworking all the camera crews because you were the only crew. The rest of us did it on our own. Quality may have been debatable at times but that is another story.

I see you thanking JB Wardy. You stay out of this heated debate :alien:

Until something comes up and he bails.

Kettle vs pot there sir. I'll be there, and I believe I have a long overdue gift for you.

I thought you were a nice guy too there Smith... Now I just hope your beat down is on tape :/

Kettle vs pot there sir. I'll be there, and I believe I have a long overdue gift for you.

I thought you were a nice guy too there Smith... Now I just hope your beat down is on tape :/

Hey, if you're getting there early on Monday, would you mind bringing some of your Lucky Charms?

All this time I was hoping to be on your MC team. I guess I will have to take my allegiance elsewhere.

All this time I was hoping to be on your MC team. I guess I will have to take my allegiance elsewhere.

I'd just be thrilled you were there on my team or not. Although your performance this upcoming weekend is slightly important anyway so...

So, Team War Eagle scripting?

I'll most likely be in a little to late to squeeze in a round, but would love to hit some balls.

Let me know what you find out. I'm getting into Sarasota a little after 1 so a round is probably out but I'd definitely be up for some range time.

#9 should be a treat for you as well... Par 3, 215 yards, all carry over a marsh. Left is more water. Right is OB, and Long is in the woods. Have fun!

Going to swallow my pride and pull driver. I'm probably more accurate with it than a 3 hybrid anyway (my normal club for about that length) :p

What kind of interest is there in a Monday round?

I'm not scheduled to fly out until 7pm. If not enough interest, I will just try to hop an earlier flight back home.

I'd love to play but I fly out at 2 pm, so I could only make it work with an early round then a ride straight to the airport.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Throw your ideas out there.

It's going to be quite cold this weekend, like in the low 60s, so you might want to bundle up!
I saw 87 as the high?

Team War Eagle scripting? You guys are adorable.

It's going to be quite cold this weekend, like in the low 60s, so you might want to bundle up!

If the weather was like it was today, its going to be amazing. Just gorgeous.

I may wear a shirt as an homage to the MC on Sunday. Hint: It's very pink.

haha I just played yesterday and it was barely 50. 60s will be positively balmy.

all white? maybe someone has a cool shirt idea. I just want to wear my white pants :p

haha I just played yesterday and it was barely 50. 60s will be positively balmy.

all white? maybe someone has a cool shirt idea. I just want to wear my white pants :p

It's going to be mid-80s on Saturday. Pants will be no bueno.

Why must there always be weather talk in outing threads?! Look at news before you come and pack accordingly. :D

Glad to see we have 7am tee times, the early bird or panda gets the win.

Back