2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I've been playing early the past few weeks at 7am. Not preferred time to start. I love the right after lunch starts at 1. But I'm not concern. I'll win at anytime.

Plenty of time to sleep when your dead. Now who's bringing the rum.!

Yes, they have a few restaurants. WIll be able to grab lunch from the outdoor bar/grill between rounds.
Will they actually serve people at lunch, or will they make me go hungry because they have two waitstaff for 40 tables?

coughreunioncough

Will they actually serve people at lunch, or will they make me go hungry because they have two waitstaff for 40 tables?

coughreunioncough

You can walk up and get a sandwich or hotdog from the outside grill.

Haha, I'd love to see everyone tee off with no range time.

#turnonthecamera

I saw some gems in Myrtle with range time

Love u wake!

What kind of interest is there in a Monday round?

I'm not scheduled to fly out until 7pm. If not enough interest, I will just try to hop an earlier flight back home.

I will play Cookie.

Haha, I'd love to see everyone tee off with no range time.

#turnonthecamera

Range time will just use some of the 80 shots that I will need that round.

What tees are we playing from each round?

As always, announced when we arrive on the 1st tee.

What kind of interest is there in a Monday round?

I'm not scheduled to fly out until 7pm. If not enough interest, I will just try to hop an earlier flight back home.
I *MIGHT* be able to work in a round on Monday.

Last edited:
Catching up after running around this morning. Love the switch to both rounds Sat at University Park!

And man does that 215 yrd par 3 look tough! Hope there is a drop zone up close! Fairway wood off the tee for me!

You're already playing Sunday. How about Monday?

I think War means Sunday after the Gauntlet. But, I don't want to speak for Ryan.

I also don't want to speak for Barry, but I suspect we're out for Monday. It's a long drive back to Atlanta (and longer for Barry since he has to drop me off and then drive for another 45-60 minutes). It's probably best if we make it back to Atlanta before the afternoon rush hour begins.

I *MIGHT* be able to work in a round on Sunday.

So if you finish Saturday 0-2 are you eliminated from Sundays round? That has to be the answer.

You're already playing Sunday. How about Monday?
I meant Monday.
I think War means Sunday after the Gauntlet. But, I don't want to speak for Ryan.

I also don't want to speak for Barry, but I suspect we're out for Monday. It's a long drive back to Atlanta (and longer for Barry since he has to drop me off and then drive for another 45-60 minutes). It's probably best if we make it back to Atlanta before the afternoon rush hour begins.
I meant Monday.

Oh, I wasn't aware that some may be planning 36 for Sunday.

I wanted to kick back, have some drinks, celebrate a victory, and watch football.

And then.....reemphasize to Mike Hunt the week 1 loss at the hands of da CookieMunster.

I wanted to kick back, have some drinks, celebrate a victory, and watch football.

And then.....reemphasize to Mike Hunt the week 1 loss at the hands of da CookieMunster.
Considering the last group will probably be finishing around 3pm, a round after that would be tough to get 18 in with a large group, as the Sun typically goes down around 5:30

Im definitely not playing 36 Sunday.
Mward (remember him...The guy bailing on this for his 193rd wedding he is in as a ring barer), said he was playing Monday.

Considering the last group will probably be finishing around 3pm, a round after that would be tough to get 18 in with a large group, as the Sun typically goes down around 5:30

I bet Josh would be done with a 2nd 18 by 3:30

Im definitely not playing 36 Sunday.
Mward (remember him...The guy bailing on this for his 193rd wedding he is in as a ring barer), said he was playing Monday.
Until something comes up and he bails.

If JB sets the pace, we can get another 27 in easy.

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Hurry Up!!!