The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised this weekend that golf season might be over, looking at the two weeks forecast and the only day over 30 is a work day.

might have to start the golf simulator season... not as fun

Idiot co-workers. "where does this delivery go to?" Well there is one address on it, and one customer name. That is maybe where you should start.

Zicam + Alka Seltzer Cold/Flu

It works.

I'm going to come up with a name for this and make us a tom of money. I feel so much better! Thanks

I'm going to come up with a name for this and make us a tom of money. I feel so much better! Thanks
Lol.

Even though you are feeling better, keep it going for a bit to keep the symptoms away.

Sometimes you read posts on the internet and think to yourself, how can this much misinformation be posted as fact.
And I am not talking about anything related to golf.

Sometimes you read posts on the internet and think to yourself, how can this much misinformation be posted as fact.
And I am not talking about anything related to golf.

I said I was done talking about OSU

Kidding of course....maybe

Dude just knocked on the my door trying to sell his construction/home remodeling company with free estimates.

I answered and he promptly said "Hi, can I please speak to the home owner"

I said "I own the home"

He could barely find words to reply so I said "yeah, this probably isnt going to work" and he walked away as I closed the door"

They don't make salesmen like the used to.

Dude just knocked on the my door trying to sell his construction/home remodeling company with free estimates.

I answered and he promptly said "Hi, can I please speak to the home owner"

I said "I own the home"

He could barely find words to reply so I said "yeah, this probably isnt going to work" and he walked away as I closed the door"

They don't make salesmen like the used to.

I don't get it? Are you a big dude or something? haha

The local cable guy is coming to install today, he's two minutes late!

I don't have to deal with the Cable Guy anymore!

I don't get it? Are you a big dude or something? haha

Now, he thought I was too young to be the actual home owner. He muttered something along the lines of "ohyoudidntlookoldenough"

You guys stick with the zicam melts or the nose spray?

I used the nose spray today. Soaks right into the ole nasal passages

Daylight savings
tap tap taparoo

Now, he thought I was too young to be the actual home owner. He muttered something along the lines of "ohyoudidntlookoldenough"

Ahh gotcha, I get that all the time too with my house.

Side note, I was at a restaurant last weekend and ordered a beer, so the guy asks for my ID.. I hand it to him and he goes 1987, wow you didn't look that old.. Or something. Leaves to get drinks and comes back 5 minutes later and asks to re-check my ID. Ha, what the F dude? It was kind of awkward.

I don't have to deal with the Cable Guy anymore!

That would be nice. He showed finally, I'm not crazy about going back to cable but a lot cheaper here.

Side note, I was at a restaurant last weekend and ordered a beer, so the guy asks for my ID.. I hand it to him and he goes 1987, wow you didn't look that old.. Or something. Leaves to get drinks and comes back 5 minutes later and asks to re-check my ID. Ha, what the F dude? It was kind of awkward.

It could be worse, you could be like me, be 34, and have this happen all the time.

Winter weather advisory here, lmao. At least it won't last long, hope to play again by Friday.

It could be worse, you could be like me, be 34, and have this happen all the time.

Ha, I'm guessing it will be that way as well for the foreseeable future

I got that a lot, until the gray took over! When I was 41 I was dating a 47 year old, and her friend, who knew how old she was, asked if I was her son! hahaha

Hahahahahha thats terrible !

Grow a beard, I get the same thing all the time whenever I'm clean shaven.

I'll second the beard.

Having my worst day this year at golf is my rant of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back