2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I want to announce or bring up to everybody is that the Invitational Series is changing slightly. The events themselves will be similar, but where they are hosted will be very different. Each event will be hosted at incredible facilities offering you some of the best golf in the destination area.

One thing I want to announce or bring up to everybody is that the Invitational Series is changing slightly. The events themselves will be similar, but where they are hosted will be very different. Each event will be hosted at incredible facilities offering you some of the best golf in the destination area.

Well that's a great announcement. I'd rather play nicer courses especially with THPers

Well that's a great announcement. I'd rather play nicer courses especially with THPers

I hear Bunker Hill is in the running.

Awesome. Just awesome.

I am getting closer and closer to having to go skirt shopping, huh.

I look forward to seeing where the events will be played and seeing how the points work to make the last event.

I look forward to seeing where the events will be played and seeing how the points work to make the last event.

There is no point system to make the final event.
The last event will have signup like the others, however there will be a tie in advantage to those that do well at other Invitationals.

That is awesome, something great get's even better!!!

I am really anxiously waiting for this.

I was just thinking of this....

Chicago
Atlanta
Dallas
Kansas City
Vegas

Do I get a bye to the Championship if I'm right?

I like your list.....They're all extremely reachable for me :)

Gotta love that. Especially when they get MikeDean-ed into giving us killer deals! :clapp:

Love seeing the guesses :)

Well that's a great announcement! These just keep sounding better and better

I really like the sounds of that! Invitationals at incredible facilities is exciting.

The TX stop could have used a better facility last year.

I really like the sounds of that! Invitationals at incredible facilities is exciting.

It was the Tiger Wood clowns that messed that up. Golf course was nice but I like JB's idea in 2014. Go big or go home.

Love the prospect of playing premier facilities with THPrs. Awesome.

You guys did just fine. New venture and no precedent. Now we have that and of course will work to improve accordingly. We also have a party planner that if we made a list of people in the world, he would be like 3rd globally.

You guys did just fine. New venture and no precedent. Now we have that and of course will work to improve accordingly. We also have a party planner that if we made a list of people in the world, he would be like 3rd globally.

Thanks...I think.

But in all seriousness I hear you guys had some great courses in the past and I was fortunate to see a few first hand, Im just here to help take it to the next level for THP and Bridgestone...the great sponsor making this all possible

I just can't wait to see the list. Having not been to a THP event before, I'm really pumped to find out when and where my first one will be. With fewer invitationals this year, now I'm just worried about not being quick enough on the sign up, because you just know people will travel for these events (at least if they are smart they will).

Sounds amazing. I know Mike and everyone else is working hard to make something special happen. Can't wait to see the list.

Probably over thinking but the use of "destination area" could be a clue.

Love the sound of what I'm hearing. "Destination", "nicer courses" brings home some of the things that were asked in the invitational feedback thread. I'm hoping to make at least 2 and maybe more next year.

Like the returning champions? :D

I hope you guys can both make it. After all that trophy in your avatar probably wants to go back and enjoy the sun.

Probably over thinking but the use of "destination area" could be a clue.

I view it like this.

It will be narrowed down to regions/states/metroplex level, etc and then would think that only the top courses are given consideration to host such an event like this.

I think the locations are determined where they want an event and then go after the top facilities from there.

My guess at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back