Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeMore Si5... I just cannot stop thinking about it!

want so hard.

Nike-Method-Mod-90-Right-Handed-Golf-Putter-GP0178_001_A.jpg

Your "Noner" is strong.

Your "Noner" is strong.

Nike + bon-r? Very creative. I like the Bullseye shape. Its quirky. If somebody else made one (Looking at you Seemore!), I would gobble it up.

Officially pondering on if I'm going to get a SLDR fairway or a SLDR hybrid in the mail in a couple days. Santa does exist and his name is JB!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nike + bon-r? Very creative. I like the Bullseye shape. Its quirky. If somebody else made one (Looking at you Seemore!), I would gobble it up.

Does it make up for my Incognito joke?

Apex Pro and Apex combo set!!!!!

I would love to hit the Pro's. They are the best looking irons I have ever seen. I doubt my game could handle them but I would love to give it a try.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I would love to hit the Pro's. They are the best looking irons I have ever seen. I doubt my game could handle them but I would love to give it a try.

I am not sure if I have the game for them either but I want to find out

Does it make up for my Incognito joke?

You never had to make up for that joke. I fixed your bad joke-ness with the Horatio meme.

That's great and all, but I saw that the new nike putters are $300. Unless Dave Stockton is coming out to help me putt with it, I'm not dropping that much cash on it.

Might you be referring to something in the neighborhood of a SeeMore m6?

Might you be referring to something in the neighborhood of a SeeMore m6?

The m6 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than that Nike....thing.

Officially pondering on if I'm going to get a SLDR fairway or a SLDR hybrid in the mail in a couple days.

Same here. It's gonna be fun either way though! :blob:

The m6 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than that Nike....thing.

And its ambidextrous. #Winner

Oh hey there:

a17e8ea3d861751971a1adf9d453b783.jpg

Noner!

That's the kind of post that will brighten a guy's day right there.

I've been pondering higher loft, and stiff tipped shafts... I want to find the perfect setup, and it's got my brain wondering.

10.5 J40 + Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x. Lots of launch with the face, very very little spin production aside from the crazy person swinging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back