What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today but Saturday I shot my new personal best. I shot a 43/48 91 at Royce Brook Golf Club East. Had (5) 3 putts and shanked a 9 iron from 115 out and lost the ball on 18! So close to breaking 90...

Not today but Saturday I shot my new personal best. I shot a 43/48 91 at Royce Brook Golf Club East. Had (5) 3 putts and shanked a 9 iron from 115 out and lost the ball on 18! So close to breaking 90...

Congrats on the PB, under 90 will come!

Congrats on PB!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Went out with my pops tonight and shot a pretty solid 38. 2 bogeys and 7 pars. Didn't putt exceptionally well but made pars and I shoot with that. Gotta keep the game progressing in the right direction.

Went out with my pops tonight and shot a pretty solid 38. 2 bogeys and 7 pars. Didn't putt exceptionally well but made pars and I shoot with that. Gotta keep the game progressing in the right direction.

Great 9! I bet it made you want to play 27 or 36 :)

Nice nine!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I played today with the ladies in their sweepstake, they let us join in for Melbourne cup day. Going down the 8th hole I said to them that they have been witness today to how a 12 handicapper should not play golf, and I didn't get any better from there. I shot my worst round since the start of February this year. I finished with an 89 and I was so disappointed in myself I was a little down. After shooting a 76 last week and then going to this it wasn't good. Any way hopefully that is my bad round out of the way. Onwards and upwards. Or downwards should that be.

Solid, good work!

Congrats on the PB!

It was Saturday at Mav's local course, Three Rivers and I shot a 95 (31 points) in difficult course conditions so I should be happier than I was when I first looked at the score

couldn't make a putt, 2 balls in the water & 25mph winds.....all adds up to a 82 :angry:

Great 9! I bet it made you want to play 27 or 36 :)

I really did. The only bad part was it gets dark fast here now. Dang it.

Good round Froggert! What happened on the back?

What did you shoot today?

Good round Froggert! What happened on the back?

It was a few messed up drives and a penalty as well as 1-3 putt and 1-4 putt very tough greens today!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

42 for 9 on a very wet course. 7/7 FIR, 2/7 GIR. Had a lot of trouble hitting my irons in the bog.

Found a last minute tee time for cheap. Bad news was it was windy. Good news was I still shot 77 hitting only 7 greens, missing birdies inside 8ft, AND had 2 3 putts. Short game was on and the missed greens on 3 of them were a foot or two off.

Only hitting 7 greens, my ball striking felt really really good. Into or down wind wasn't the problem, just trying to figure out how much it's going to fade when hitting into and left to right wind and the opposite.

Found a last minute tee time for cheap. Bad news was it was windy. Good news was I still shot 77 hitting only 7 greens, missing birdies inside 8ft, AND had 2 3 putts. Short game was on and the missed greens on 3 of them were a foot or two off.

Only hitting 7 greens, my ball striking felt really really good. Into or down wind wasn't the problem, just trying to figure out how much it's going to fade when hitting into and left to right wind and the opposite.

When ya coming through Dallas again??!!

You are a better player now for going through it!

I'm not sure what you learn hitting an 8i from 95yds, other than WHY AM I HITTING AN 8i FROM 95yds?!?

I'm not sure what you learn hitting an 8i from 95yds, other than WHY AM I HITTING AN 8i FROM 95yds?!?

That a 9 iron would have come up short? :alien: Nice windy round. Congrats.

JM

Thats a solid round in windy conditions and only 7 greens, well done MWard.

That a 9 iron would have come up short? :alien: Nice windy round. Congrats.

JM

Tree trouble. Could have gone over but then would have come up short. Under was the play, but released to back of green on a front pin. Was a good two putt but not what I drew up. Makes you appreciate how good guys on tour really are

I was trying to be funny, but your choice seems like it was the right one. Still a great windy round in my book sir!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back