2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I can flash my ID and go to the front of the line. Or skip work all together. What time do we tee off?

We were looking at something around 10:30am. In this area. So figure 45 to an hour after round to airport.

We were looking at something around 10:30am. In this area. So figure 45 to an hour after round to airport.

Well I know you wont be playing a 5 hour round so I will be good.

Hate that I am missing this one. You guys have fun.

While that may happen, my partner already hit the green and left himself an uphill 5 footer for birdie.

There is no I in team.

:alien:
Spoiler

IMAG1356.jpg

Dude that's hilarious

Funny Doug. (hint, click on the spoiler)

Sorry I will be abusing you tomorrow for practice for this event.

I've never seen that before, and it cracked me up.

Funny Doug. (hint, click on the spoiler)

Sorry I will be abusing you tomorrow for practice for this event.

I saw it in one of the integrators we do work for today in a cubicle as we were going over AV drawings. I cracked up and a few people stood up around the farm...had to take a pic.

Looking forward to the round...been too long.

I'm looking at staying Sunday night as well now, but my room mate is only staying Friday and Saturday. Is anyone else staying Sunday as is need of a room mate. Please let me know, I really don't want to pay for a whole room solo. Let me know. Thanks.

I'm looking at staying Sunday night as well now, but my room mate is only staying Friday and Saturday. Is anyone else staying Sunday as is need of a room mate. Please let me know, I really don't want to pay for a whole room solo. Let me know. Thanks.

I don't need a roommate on Sunday but a drinking buddy would be cool.

I don't need a roommate on Sunday but a drinking buddy would be cool.

If its cool with Jordan we have a floor we could share with you, unless the rooms have a couch/chair. And we will be there to drink with you for sure!

If its cool with Jordan we have a floor we could share with you, unless the rooms have a couch/chair. And we will be there to drink with you for sure!

No problems here.

I have to ask, when is sushi happening? I won't make Friday night but Sushi Sunday sounds awesome to me.

I have to ask, when is sushi happening? I won't make Friday night but Sushi Sunday sounds awesome to me.
Not positive but I think Saturday or those that want sushi on Friday can get it next door to the burger joint

Not positive but I think Saturday or those that want sushi on Friday can get it next door to the burger joint

Freddie, you and I are going to have an OptiForce long drive competition. I won't wager much because you will likely win but it's all in good fun.

Freddie, you and I are going to have an OptiForce long drive competition. I won't wager much because you will likely win but it's all in good fun.
Ok buddy, I'll match drives with you. It will be fun any eye opening to match 440 against 460

Ok buddy, I'll match drives with you. It will be fun any eye opening to match 440 against 460

I may have had a drink or two last night. Hopefully loft is my friend. What have I gotten myself into? haha

I may have had a drink or two last night. Hopefully loft is my friend. What have I gotten myself into? haha
Oh sir rest assured we will have fun with this. I'll be drinking while we do it should even things out a bit.

Dudes....it's HUMP DAY! And we are a couple days away from our gauntlet, can't wait!

Guys,
If you are planning on playing Monday, I need you to let me know ASAP. Making a tee time in the next few minutes for Mondays round. Hoping to have it somewhere near the 10-10:30am time and it will be in the general location of the hotel.

Guys,
If you are planning on playing Monday, I need you to let me know ASAP. Making a tee time in the next few minutes for Mondays round. Hoping to have it somewhere near the 10-10:30am time and it will be in the general location of the hotel.

I'm a definite for Monday. Time sounds perfect as it'll still give me plenty of time to make my evening flight!

I'm a definite for Monday. Time sounds perfect as it'll still give me plenty of time to make my evening flight!

I have you and milehighgolfer so far.

Back