The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to add one member to our little family and got a new kitten. She is the cutest little thing and we are quite happy. Our other cat isn't too thrilled with the addition but she'll come around.

We decided to add one member to our little family and got a new kitten. She is the cutest little thing and we are quite happy. Our other cat isn't too thrilled with the addition but she'll come around.

Haha, congrats. We keep thinking about it, but worried about our old male cat.

We haven't named her yet. It's down to Mizuno (my choice) or Morgan (wife's choice)...we'll see where the chips fall from here lol.

We haven't named her yet. It's down to Mizuno (my choice) or Morgan (wife's choice)...we'll see where the chips fall from here lol.

Mizzy!

I would think with you in the King it would be Cally...:D
And dont tell GG that you are going to end up naming your cat Morgan.

I second this! Would be great if it was a calico too.

I like the name Cally but my wife isnt so sure about that one unfortunately haha.

Mums the word.

One plus one equals love:
sahy6yhy.jpg

WTF is that?

...that's what you think! Are they both female? If the answer is yes, the other cat won't likely come around. You could get lucky though. But more likely you have started a lifelong rivalry.

As for names - they pick themselves, you may want this or that but it will come by itself.

Last edited:
Why on God's green Earth isn't that thing in the garage?

I just got home and had to take my first pic with it and the snow. Isn't that what people do with kids the first time they play in the snow? Its safe now :thumb:

How bout them Chiefs!!

Just havin fun! They are the best team in the nfl right now!!! Enjoy it :D

The director of instruction at my course is buying a Flightscope.

According to Flightscope, my course would be the only course in the state with the technology.

I think that's awesome.

The director of instruction at my course is buying a Flightscope.

According to Flightscope, my course would be the only course in the state with the technology.

I think that's awesome.

Is your course open in December? 34th or the 2th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back