What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nursing a sore back for a few days, so I regripped all my woods and hybrids to try to finally find a grip that's perfect for me. Trying out some Iomics this time.

Snuck out of work early and got 9 in. Course was a bog but it was good to get out in the nice weather.

Flop shots galore! A ton of short game practice this afternoon.

Played 18 at Grande in Jackson Mi. Had the pleasure of teeing it up with MichiganSlice aka Barb. Fun course!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm working away right now so just THP and dreaming of being back out on the course or range.

Played 18 to get ready for the Gauntlet. 58° and windy...just like I expect Sarasota to be.

Made myself just a little bit crazier trying to figure out how to putt with my brandy-new Bobby Grace 38" counter-balanced putter, grrrrr!

Burned some cash on gear today. Found a nice deal on lightly used cleveland 588 black pearl wedges. I'm new to the game and this will be my first wedge set :banana:

Last edited:
Used my league winnings on a new bag towel, winter golf gloves and a poker chip marker with the course logo.

Went to the range to keep working on the VISION54 stuff. I am a little sick and it was a terrible range session. Should have stayed home.

Played 12 holes with a work mate until the heavens opened and the thunder started rumbling, which signalled time to leave.

Went out to the McGladrey Classic for a few hours today.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Finished up a review in between finishing up 12-weeks grading.

Range work with the driver today. Also scheduled a playing lesson for tomorrow afternoon.

My last Cobra Baffler acquisition arrived.

No range today, saving my good swings for Saturday! Haha

I've been tracking my VoiceCaddie all day....Finally delivered. Can't wait to get out of work and go play with it :)

54 holes on the par 3 course. Short game is coming around........

Finally had a chance to ship my clubs to a THPer today

Finally had a chance to ship my clubs to a THPer today

Could have shipped them to me. I give them some frog mojo (nothing perverted) and then send them back.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Went to the range(2buckets) and putted on the inside putting green.

Watched some golf on TGC, spent some time on THP and played 18 with 3 good friends on a windy day.

Got lucky today, and no one came to my pro's play day. So I had a privite lesson with him, and Played 9 holes.

Sold my PING hydro pants I'd ordered in the wrong size.
Bougth a new PING Response waterproof pant in the right size.

I've been looking at a new rain jacket too, will probably end up buying PING again :p

It was nice so Jacqui and I decided to play 18 today. Problem was we started at 2:45 or so and only got 15 in before it was too dark. We were flying through, but you can't beat dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back