2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

you better bring your A-game son if your gonna slay this panda, it aint easy
Primm Lakes today as a warm up round for The Gauntlet, sporting my new THP Visor and going to use the new coins. Can't wait for some FL golf and Panda slaying.

you better bring your A-game son if your gonna slay this panda, it aint easy

Amen to that, when he gets down a hole or two he goes into this other gear very few have, he becomes The Pin Seeker.

I'm sure it's in here somewhere but what time do we tee off sat and sun?

Marriott Fairfield Lakewood Ranch Sarasota. Someone may need a room mate

Crap that's early lol I'd have to leave my house at like 5

Have to tee off early enough with 6 groups to ensure everyone can complete 2 rounds.

Early fo' sho'!

Info in the first post about hotel. We have a discount setup for people as part of this THP group.

FYI they are still honoring the THP rate, we booked ours Friday and all was easy Peasy

Really looking forward to this weekend. I am limping to the finish at the office this week, but it will make the weekend that much better.

Panda rug is going to look so awesome in my living room. Crumbled cookies will look a little strange, but I'll understand.

Really looking forward to this weekend. I am limping to the finish at the office this week, but it will make the weekend that much better.

Panda rug is going to look so awesome in my living room. Crumbled cookies will look a little strange, but I'll understand.
I'm sitting here with the kids rolling and have no come back, that was a good one

Really looking forward to teeing it up and laughing with all the guys I already know and meeting new ones. Time to grow the family.

Just got done packing, tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Really looking forward to teeing it up and laughing with all the guys I already know and meeting new ones. Time to grow the family.

That's creepy dude, like grow us how?

I procrastinate so bad. I still don't even have a travel case for my clubs. Maybe I should get started on that.

Is the order we tee off the same as the pairings on the first post?

Im really looking forward to this weekend with everyone. Going to be a blast.

Back