THP Ultimate Club Testing Is Coming

Apex irons? :)

Apex irons? :)

We did that one already buddy. THPers were some of the first in the world to hit these irons and each of the 16 in attendance will have a set in their hands shortly.

I have to imagine Mike and JB could plan a tour of a crochet factory with a round at a local muni and it would sell out in less than a day.

Anxiously awaiting the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smallest unit of time is a zeptosecond...that equates to faster than the blink of the eye. THP doing it again.

OK yeah that

It will be fast....ludicrous speed

Hmmmmm

Wilson Staff
Bridgestone
Titleist
Cobra
Ping

All would be awesome for an Ultimate Club Testing weekend!

Hmmmmm

Wilson Staff
Bridgestone
Titleist
Cobra
Ping

All would be awesome for an Ultimate Club Testing weekend!

Thinking of this list here are my thoughts since these seem to be kinda pre-release events:

Wilson Staff-Already announced the new irons and will be released soon
Bridgestone-Everyone on here is anxiously awaiting the J42 DPCs (if thats what they are even called!) and with Bridgestone in the MC this year I bet these are coming
Titleist-With the 714s already in fitting carts and shelves I doubt it
Cobra-I dont think the timing is right with the new releases down the pipe and whats already on the schedule for next year
Ping-Same as Bridgestone with the I25s(minus the MC) I see this being a favorite.

Now that I have posted all this, JB will easily make me look like a fool, but I have fun guessing!

Thinking of this list here are my thoughts since these seem to be kinda pre-release events:

Wilson Staff-Already announced the new irons and will be released soon
Bridgestone-Everyone on here is anxiously awaiting the J42 DPCs (if thats what they are even called!) and with Bridgestone in the MC this year I bet these are coming
Titleist-With the 714s already in fitting carts and shelves I doubt it
Cobra-I dont think the timing is right with the new releases down the pipe and whats already on the schedule for next year
Ping-Same as Bridgestone with the I25s(minus the MC) I see this being a favorite.

Now that I have posted all this, JB will easily make me look like a fool, but I have fun guessing!

Another fun guess: Nike with the event held in the DFW area with fitting at The Oven, and then a round or 2 at a local course.

Another fun guess: Nike with the event held in the DFW area with fitting at The Oven, and then a round or 2 at a local course.

WOW, way to raise the bar!! I look at the Oven at least once a week as its next to a range I frequent and keep hoping one day I can go in!

The Oven would be very cool. I just think its going to be cool no matter who it is. I hope it's drivable lol.

Trout, I would be lying if I said I didnt think about you when I was planning this with the company.

U guys are so cute with all ur guessing...

Im guessing Cobra Golf...just a hunch

WOW, way to raise the bar!! I look at the Oven at least once a week as its next to a range I frequent and keep hoping one day I can go in!

I seem to remember that "Dream Big" was a saying around these parts once upon a time. Why not do that?

Trout, I would be lying if I said I didnt think about you when I was planning this with the company.

Awe Shiznit!!!

#bladesforeveryone

Seriously, if this thing is in Charleston where Trout Bum is right now, I am there is 2.3 seconds.

#bladesforeveryone

Seriously, if this thing is in Charleston where Trout Bum is right now, I am there is 2.3 seconds.

Fister is in Charleston!!

Dude, you are dead right. This one will sell out with in seconds. It is going to be that freaking good.

Nanoseconds
Sounds like I need to consult an I.T. geek to streamline my email routing path from the Left coast or just fly to FL during sign-ups.

Hilton Head Island and Myrtle Beach are near Charleston...

Man lots of geography experts out there asking the wrong question....

Just sign me up please and tell me where to go. Thanks in advance and see you there.

Back