Contest Winners Thread

You guys both did a great job they both turned out really well! Congrats again

Awesome job on the coins once again!!!

Another awesome package arrived today...Patriot of Honor Package. It was all about donating to the cause...this was just a bonus.
y3asuby7.jpg

Another awesome package arrived today...Patriot of Honor Package. It was all about donating to the cause...this was just a bonus.
y3asuby7.jpg

Congrats on the win buddy! I'm very happy to hear that you donated and also won that prize pack. Well deserved to you.

Do you happen to have a used range finder?

Congrats on the win buddy! I'm very happy to hear that you donated and also won that prize pack. Well deserved to you.

Do you happen to have a used range finder?

I have actually never used one. Honestly I forgot about the contest. I tried to donate the rangefinder back, but they wouldn't let me.

I have actually never used one. Honestly I forgot about the contest. I tried to donate the rangefinder back, but they wouldn't let me.

Oh ok I gotcha bud. You could always put it towards another cause. Check your PM's

I recently won a "prize pack" from Golf Pride on a Twitter contest. I really did not know what to expect but they told me to visit their website or local shop to choose my favorite grip. I chose the Patriot Z grip and they sent me a full set of 13! They also included a nice hat and ball marker hat clip. Totally exceeded my expectations- love the grips, see now why they are the "#1 grip on tour"
20131015_173541.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I recently won a "prize pack" from Golf Pride on a Twitter contest. I really did not know what to expect but they told me to visit their website or local shop to choose my favorite grip. I chose the Patriot Z grip and they sent me a full set of 13! They also included a nice hat and ball marker hat clip. Totally exceeded my expectations- love the grips, see now why they are the "#1 grip on tour"
20131015_173541.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome; it's nice to see folks are winning these things.... Congrats!

Great win and great choice mtiger10, that is a sessy looking grip.

Congrats man. I love that grip, have it on my driver and 3W.

Congrats on the win.

congrats on the win mtiger!

unutesej.jpg

I just received this in the mail today. My wife sent me the pictures to brighten up my day. I won this putter on twitter from @iGolfReviews monthly drawing. Very surprised when I got the message about winning the contest. #mademyday.

Just got a DM from Cleveland Golf that I won this!! So freaking pumped!!!

Nice Rick!

Its a pretty sweet little ball marker to be honest, its all I use when I'm rolling the Smart Square.

Nice Rick!

Its a pretty sweet little ball marker to be honest, its all I use when I'm rolling the Smart Square.

I guess this means I need to get my hands on a Smart Square putter. Haha.

Congrats on the win.

Congrats on the win!! Pretty cool mark there.

Nice Ricky! Think I've got one coming as well and I now feel pressured to buy a certain putter later today. :)

As did I, I'm super pumped!!!

Nice win. Looks like A Smart square is definitely needed in your future.

Thats awesome Ricky! I got a DM from Alex as well asking how I did not already have one, so he is sending me one as well. Quite nice of him.

Got this tweet today.
ygy9ujed.jpg

Back