The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baylor's offense looks like it is warming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17-5 now, gonna end up covering the Vegas spread for sure, missed opportunities. Can't stop this offense and then not score.

Ah well. At least I'll get to go to bed early tonight now. I like that fact.

All this defense tonight. Show me 55-54!!!

Bell has been pretty bad tonight. I don't know how he didn't see that dude. Tunnel vision I guess.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When you SHOULD just run it and end the half you throw it and throw a pick, awesome.

Baylor going to make it 24-5 REALLY quickly.

Love how oregon just pisses on field goals

17-5 now, gonna end up covering the Vegas spread for sure, missed opportunities. Can't stop this offense and then not score.

Ah well. At least I'll get to go to bed early tonight now. I like that fact.

Not over yet but I don't like what I see from OU's O. If you would have told stoops he would give Baylor 17 1st half points I think he would have taken that.

Not over yet but I don't like what I see from OU's O. If you would have told stoops he would give Baylor 17 1st half points I think he would have taken that.

Ball-game.

GORGEOUS catch.

With that, I bow out for the night.

About that 17 first half points..

Why are all of Baylor's injured players dancing on the sideline?

#3 vs #5 with NC implications not good enough for you guys?

TD stanford

Shoving it down their throats. FSU would run for 300 against Oregon if they play like that all game.

I simply am incapable of rooting for Stanfurd so I guess I'll say I won't be sad for Oregon if it loses.

Is that West Virginia in the yellow

What a terrible throw, they got lucky there.

I'm starting to think Oregon needs to lose this game to keep from getting embarrassed by Bama.

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Stanford with another TD!! Cameraman got faked out on that play.

Let's go Cardinals. Was hard to miss this game but chose to come to Sarasota instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back