The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freckin thieves! !!
I got nailed. Got into both my sheds, Bag w/ Adams CMBs ,3 hybrids, shafts for iron. My air compressor, battery charger, jacks and ALl my tools

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that

That really sucks bulldog.

Sorry dude.

Sorry to hear that bulldog. People are such dirtbags.

Man I am sorry to hear that.

Don't have the tuff decision of what set to play now. :rolleyes:

Freckin thieves! !!
I got nailed. Got into both my sheds, Bag w/ Adams CMBs ,3 hybrids, shafts for iron. My air compressor, battery charger, jacks and ALl my tools

Sorry to hear, bulldog.

Bulldog,
That really sucks!
I hate thieves, my son got hit in college earlier this year.
Is it worth a claim to homeowners insurance?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I loathe thieves. I was broken into shortly after joining the forum. Makes you feel un-eased for a few days/weeks. Never found out who did it but I have my suspicions. Sorry to hear bulldog. Hope your insurance comes thru for you. Hey look at it this way, you get to shop for new backup clubs! That's a win, right?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Sorry Bulldog. That is a horrible, horrible feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Bulldog, still find myself hiding things when I leave town and it's been a couple years. I need to come play some golf, visit, and install some security cams for ya!

Freckin thieves! !!
I don't know what it is about petty theft or petty vandalism but it really gets my blood boiling. It's just the ultimate lack of respect for your fellow man.

Hopefully insurance takes care of you and your life returns to normal soon dude.

i spat out my smoothie while reading the "tell a story" thread..

Had plans to work a half day tomorrow and then go golfing but the boss just called. No golf for me. Why did I even answer the phone?

That really sucks Bulldog. Thieves are just the skum of the earth. Just cause some people have some nice stuff doesn't give them the right to take it.

Hopefully we get to go home today.

egasyra3.jpg

pa8ugeja.jpg

Freckin thieves! !!

That sucks Bulldog

Dev, did they stop the IV yet?

Dev, did they stop the IV yet?

They lowered it down to 30 mL/hr Her bloodwork last night was much better. The hydration number (whatever that means) was up to 21 from 17 when she was admitted. Her doctor is coming shortly. We want to be as cautious as possible because we don't want to end up back here so whatever she says we should do we will do. We trust her completely.

They lowered it down to 30 mL/hr Her bloodwork last night was much better. The hydration number (whatever that means) was up to 21 from 17 when she was admitted. Her doctor is coming shortly. We want to be as cautious as possible because we don't want to end up back here so whatever she says we should do we will do. We trust her completely.

Saw you were going home today, awesome news!

Just tried to get a client Health Care for 2014 because they are losing the one they have now.

Ehealth (show prices for major companies AETNA, Anthem etc) - Coverage for 2013 starts as low as $42 a month. Coverage starting in 2014 starts at $233 a month.

Thanks US government for screwing the little guys again.

I hate people.

I hate poeple on powertrips.

This week needs to end, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back