The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that gets annoyed with people who can't get off their phones when going through a checkout line?

Watched a guy this morning never break stride with a conversation go through the line at Wegmans and the poor cashier was trying to communicate with him. The whole thing got screwed up and then the customer looked annoyed with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one of my biggest pet peeves, it's drives me crazy! I don't want to hear their conversation, and it's just so damn rude.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves, it's drives me crazy! I don't want to hear their conversation, and it's just so damn rude.

I used to work in a liquor store part time a couple of years ago, right up until I figured out I was losing money more than making money. Besides stocking shelves, I used to run one of the registers. If a customer would come through the line while on the phone, I would tell them the wrong price. Instead of $25.00, I would say $2,500. It was amazing how quick they would get off the phone! When they would ask how much it was, I would just say the original price.

Then I would comment on how they must have heard me wrong. :)

Offered to buy lunch for my Admin staff today. Had the lady in the business office call the order in. I even went and picked it up for them...

She forgot to order my food.

I guess nothing is better than the Vegan burger debacle last week.

You know how to make up for that Mr. Beagle?
By letting me have a cheat night tonight and meeting me for sushi or the new Oyster House.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed with people who can't get off their phones when going through a checkout line?

Watched a guy this morning never break stride with a conversation go through the line at Wegmans and the poor cashier was trying to communicate with him. The whole thing got screwed up and then the customer looked annoyed with her.

HA!
I not so politely told a women to get off her phone & get checked out. . She told me I was rude & I explained in so many words it was her. The cashier worded Thank you to me. Lol

You know how to make up for that Mr. Beagle?
By letting me have a cheat night tonight and meeting me for sushi or the new Oyster House.
Thats something you have to take up with your Mrs.

Thats something you have to take up with your Mrs.

Please go with him! He's grumpy on a diet, so please go with him, and make sure he eats as much food as possible. And get that man some cards, he has no energy without them, he needs real food.

Please go with him! He's grumpy on a diet, so please go with him, and make sure he eats as much food as possible.
Nothing like meeting your weekly goal for weight loss, only to go out and eat it back.

Nothing like meeting your weekly goal for weight loss, only to go out and eat it back.

I have no concerns about this week. Actually surpassed the goal by quite a bit and will not be gaining it back.

But at least he will be happy and nice again. Right now he is grump, tired Josh.

Not grumpy. Just tired.

Have any of you(Josh, Morgan, Ryan) eaten at the crab shack joint on the river right by the Ellenton exit? I used to love that place when my parents lived in Parrish, I recall them having a very good bisque.

Offered to buy lunch for my Admin staff today. Had the lady in the business office call the order in. I even went and picked it up for them...

She forgot to order my food.

I guess nothing is better than the Vegan burger debacle last week.

Agreed

0>Vegan

But at least he will be happy and nice again. Right now he is grump, tired Josh.

I'll straighten him out this weekend. No sense in being skinny if you're grumpy in the process. Unless you're a model.

Has Josh become a model?

Have any of you(Josh, Morgan, Ryan) eaten at the crab shack joint on the river right by the Ellenton exit? I used to love that place when my parents lived in Parrish, I recall them having a very good bisque.

I have years ago. It was always just okay to me.

I'll straighten him out this weekend. No sense in being skinny if you're grumpy in the process. Unless you're a model.

Has Josh become a model?

Look at me? Always have been dude. :alien:

I run a 1 man welding supply store.. if someone comes in on the phone, and stays on the phone having a conversation while someone is waiting behind that person, I will wait on them first every time. Even worse is the yahoo that comes in on a Bluetooth that you may not notice, and they are having a conversation and you think they are talking to you. HATE that!

I run a 1 man welding supply store.. if someone comes in on the phone, and stays on the phone having a conversation while someone is waiting behind that person, I will wait on them first every time. Even worse is the yahoo that comes in on a Bluetooth that you may not notice, and they are having a conversation and you think they are talking to you. HATE that!

Good for you! I hate walking into a store while on the phone because I hate being the Bluetooth person or the person sharing their phone conversation with everyone throughout the store.

I've eaten there a few times, it's OK, not a bad environment but the food is just average I thought

I'm starting to think its a good thing I only got the soup there.

We had an associate leave a couple weeks ago. No big deal, we have a new one starting next week.

My rant is that I'm now seeing the things that she messed up before she left, as I'm trying to prepare for a trial. Awesome.

here ATL. I have made it easy for you.

How in the world can housing and taxes in NE Ohio be as much if not more than some nice places in FL?

How in the world can housing and taxes in NE Ohio be as much if not more than some nice places in FL?

Because its the greatest place in the world MikeDean. Its freaking Ohio. Look at your window right now and see that beautiful blue clear sky...Oh wait.

Every house we have looked at has had property well over 7k a year. And these are subject 300k homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back