2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be signing up! Love this site!

Lots of low post count AC members. Love it!

Thank you THP, THP staff, JB & GG, and all of the awesome members for an awesome 2013 experience! I'm now in for 2014 Albatross and looking forward to another fantastic year!

We are waiting on the new AC Challenge Coins to arrive. As soon as those come in I will begin shipping those and the bag tags out to everyone who has signed up.

I did it!!! Getting the AC banner under my name is even better than being accepted by the cool kids in school!!!
I know it gets said but probably not often enough of how great this site is and how great of a job JB, GG and the rest of the staff do to make THP what it is.
Thank you all

<--:D

Member!

Finally signed up. What a week. Happy to support as always.

Thanks for all of the continued support everybody. You guys make us continue to strive to create unique things that cannot be found anywhere else.

Just a heads up, for those interested in THP events in 2014. The Albatross Club is your ticket to those events.

Lots of low post count AC members. Love it!

i would say that is a impart because of how incredible this site is, and how it continues to give back to its members....GIVE IT UP FOR THP.

If your on the fence for signing up for the 2014 Albatross Club Membership. Here's what you can expect if you win the Golf Fantasy League. I got a bit excited when I saw the TM SLDR box but there was no TM but some sweet Adams, Callaway and Ping clubs. Thanks THP ?

jyry8u5y.jpg
a9aravyn.jpg

I'm in for another awesome yr! There is no way I could not with all the awesomeness THP gives us a chance at!

Just signed up for another year Thanks Hackers Paradise!

Glad you liked the prize OttawaGolf. Great win this year.

Now home and, having access to a safe connection, I am able to send in my renewal for 2014. Thanks THP for an awesome year in 2013 and I'm looking forward to an even more active 2014. I consider my Albatross Club membership to be the most valuable golf related purchase I make each year.

If you signed up for the AC membership, you should have your tag as we are all caught up now. If you do not, please reach out to GolferGal or myself and we can fix that asap.

Just signed up for my first membership. This forum is very informative and addictive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coins and Bag Tags will be in people's hands next week. We hope you enjoy them.
Dont forget that the Albatross Club is your ticket to all of your 2014 THP Events.

Coin + Bag Tag is just an awesome plus on top of supporting the Albatross Club.

Can't wait to put the albatross tag on my bag!
#memberforlife

Coins and Bag Tags will be in people's hands next week. We hope you enjoy them.
Dont forget that the Albatross Club is your ticket to all of your 2014 THP Events.

My only regret is that my bag will be trapped in my basement for the next 5 months so nobody will see my awesome new tag!

My only regret is that my bag will be trapped in my basement for the next 5 months so nobody will see my awesome new tag!

Unless you make it to a THP event.

The coin and bag tag are just the cool extras. The AC membership is worth it just to support this great forum community we have here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you make it to a THP event.

That is a fantastic point. I really can't wait until my first THP event; after following along for the MC, the two club testings, the Vegas championship, the Iowa unofficial event, and the Sarasota unofficial event, I really want to meet a ton of THPers in person, and just experience one of these events with the best people on earth. Now if only some master of teasers would release the full 2014 schedule, I could start planning when that would be, but I realize greatness takes time, so I don't want to rush anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back