2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I'm officially packed up and ready to go. Leave for airport in just over 5 hours, getting excited!

17 clubs in the bag....in the travel case.....and a pending UPS delivery that could make me undo everything and add more clubs to the bag.

The beauty of the unknown. :D
Safe travels this afternoon dude!

Which would be nice to know, as I would need to check with 2 different golf courses and add 3 more tee times, which doing 1 day in advance this time of year on a holiday weekend can be quite difficult.

I will keep you in the loop, but as of now, I would say we will be running with what we have. Too many in the area just cant get away this weekend.

Safe travels Cookie!

I will keep you in the loop, but as of now, I would say we will be running with what we have. Too many in the area just cant get away this weekend.
I believe that is called mwarditis.

5 more holes and we will be back for the afternoon 18. Little muggy out here.

Are you guys finishing on 18? We are outside grabbing lunch on 18 but they said you may have started on different holes.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather is amazing

5 more holes and we will be back for the afternoon 18. Little muggy out here.
It's 73* in November in South Florida.

That's what we call golfing weather.

39*<73* :banghead:

Is it a free for all to dinner ?

Is it a free for all to dinner ?

We will be selecting a place that War and I will head to tonight. Those that want to join us can, those that want to go somewhere else can also.

I'm in very high demand. Maybe I should start charging large appearance fees?
I think a small appearance fee would be more likely. However, someone would probably short you on the change. Just a little humor here.

e9apyzas.jpg

#Merica

I think we're pretty close to the border.

DD red velvet.

It's definitely not undelicious.

On the property!

Are you guys finishing on 18? We are outside grabbing lunch on 18 but they said you may have started on different holes.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

we finish on 27

Off to a good start.
IMG_20131108_090351310.jpg

Thanks guys.

Back