Energy Drinks & Shots

Have you tried the Rockstar Red zero carb? Its darn good.
Sounds tasty, I'll have to find that before the drive home today!!! Might need it, 4 hours in the snow!

BOGO on the Rockstar Zeros right now. Heck of a deal.

I honestly would rather drink a Monster Pasley than sleep I think. They are so freaking yummo.

Just polished off a Monster Red during my plan period.

I like them, really good changup from Paisley for me, not as good, but a good mix it up one.

Just polished off a Monster Red during my plan period.

I like them, really good changup from Paisley for me, not as good, but a good mix it up one.
Honestly, Paisley is the best, but I like to throw in the blue or red from time to time just to change it up as well, it's almost like what I do with other drinks, changing it up now and then almost makes it taste better the next time!

I went out of my way to get gas at 7-11 this morning so I could get 2 for 1 Rockstar zeros... then forgot to go inside.

I'm struggling.

I cant drink them, i get too jittery

I haven't had an energy drink in a while...probably at least a year. I like them well enough, but haven't found one that's actually good. I see you all talking about the Rockstar Zeros, which one is the best flavor of those?

I haven't had an energy drink in a while...probably at least a year. I like them well enough, but haven't found one that's actually good. I see you all talking about the Rockstar Zeros, which one is the best flavor of those?

The White can of Monster ZERO is the best energy drink ever created.

The White can of Monster ZERO is the best energy drink ever created.

Ever huh? That's a pretty bold statement Sanzabar! lol. Anyone else car to place the gold medal on the White can before I go buy one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If energry drinks aren't normally your cup of tee, try the Red Rockstar zero, tastes like Hawaiin punch

If energry drinks aren't normally your cup of tee, try the Red Rockstar zero, tastes like Hawaiin punch

Not sure if it's my cup of tea, your right. Had a really bad situation about 3 years ago where we were on a long road trip from KS to AZ, we stopped in the panhandle of OK and I got a 3XL Energy Drink of some sort. The label said it was 3 times stronger than the leading energy drink. Well I though that would hold me over as we drove through the night, it didn't. I ended up falling asleep just before we got to Albuquerque, NM. So I woke just as we got out of the winding mountains just on the east side of town and I felt AWEFUL! From that point forward we couldn't drive 30 minutes without me having to stop. This lasted almost 48 hours. The only thing we could come up with was the energy drink, so since then I've stayed away from them, except for last year I had one and had no problems.
So now I see these Zero's and think to myself...I'll give it a shot again. I'm not a coffee guy, so it's either this or a pop.

I cant drink them, i get too jittery

That how I get with any of the sugar filled versions, the sugar free though there haven't been any issues.
Having a Paisley with lunch right now to get me through the rest of this Friday school day.

Disappointed with this red bull silver edition (lime). Has none of the qualities in the original red bull taste I love. Granted I don't drink energy drinks like ever

I used spark when I was racing, good stuff.

Stay away from that sugar! I always check the amount of sugar in drinks.

I haven't had any energy drinks or shots in over a week and I feel great.

I haven't found the red one that's been talked about here yet, but this is how I start every day.

31lQXZCuJAL._SL500_AA300_%20(1).jpg

I'll be having a Xieyence Cherry Lime here in about a half hour on the way to the course. Still my favorite.

I'll be having a Xieyence Cherry Lime here in about a half hour on the way to the course. Still my favorite.

I've not heard of that one. Does that taste like a cherrylimade?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A beautiful sight.

asebaty2.jpg

At Costco, score!!!!

Getting 6 cases minimum.

ujutequ9.jpg

Wow, the red. Nice find.

Back