Travel Companion Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one deserved its own thread. Cookie posted it in the Vegas thread. Each person that went to our 2013 THP Vegas event got one of these cool backpacks (among other things).

null_zpsadafc9bf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This bag is awesome. I use it a lot. Super versatile and really nice looking.

Without a doubt the best bag I have ever used for travelling. So many pockets for cords and the like, plus more than enough room for a laptop and my tablet. Love that bag.

I love mine. It's perfect for any travel. I know mine will always be with me no matter where I go.

Sorry for the poor picture, tapatalk is just ruining pictures these days!!

Excited to travel with it for the first time over the next 3 days, super sharp looking in addition to having numerous pockets for anything you can imagine really.

Got this bag as part of the Bridgestone Morgan Cup team, have used it multiple times. It was even the bag that my wife and I took to the hospital when my son was born. The storage options are great. I actually really like the pocket at the very bag of the bag, great for laptops/Ipad/magazines.

I use this one pretty much all the time. After seeing Chunky's, which he won during the Holiday Cheer contest a few years ago, I knew I needed one. It has been outstanding. So much pocket space, different compartments. My favorite feature is the that there is a quick access sleeve where you can get your laptop/tablet out quickly without having to go through the main zipper.

Backpack.jpg

Looks like a super sweet bag. You guys never skimp on the SWAG!!

Updated pic in first photo after going through photobucket, much more clear!

Yeah this bag was a huge surprise from the Vegas Invitational and will serve me well for day trips.

Looks like a sweet bag.

The B'stone/Antigua/THP bag is PHENOMENAL. I treasure that thing, literally the most comfy backpack I've ever used, and a crap ton of storage too.

Oh how I wish I had one, I know how proud each of you are to travel with it.

Great looking bag and from what I have read from everyone's posts, very versatile as well.

Very Nice Bag

Love the bag Bridgestone provided us in Vegas. Great carry on for airlines, and very convenient on car trips too.

Great looking bag, it looks like the one i use for school from oakley, Id much rather have one of those with the THP logo....are they gonna be for sale by any chance....

Hmmm, I wonder if a WTB thread will get me anywhere, I doubt anyone would give it up.

That bag and the WS bag are awesome and I want one!

That's a pretty saweet looking bag. Soooo many pockets

It is ridiculously comfy. Padding on the back is awesome an the padded top handle makes grabbing it very comfy as well. Its currently serving me well in San Francisco at the NAR conference.

Hmmm, I wonder if a WTB thread will get me anywhere, I doubt anyone would give it up.

I was thinking the exact same thing. That bag looks great

I use my THP/Bridgestone backpack all the time.
Overnight, or just day trips, this backpack is tough to beat!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Back