TaylorMade Jetspeed Driver

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
TaylorMade has just released a new driver called Jetspeed and THP has some in hand pictures to share with everyone.

i-K2SmPcW-L.jpg

i-dRqcZGw-L.jpg

i-QDv7wkm-L.jpg

I imagine that these are geared to be a replacement for the RBZ2 line. First impression is that they look pretty nice.

It does look nice, but I'm about ready to give up on TM... there's just too much new stuff these days. It really makes me second guess my purchases.

Interesting to see the Velox in there - especially at that very light weight.

Interesting to see the Velox in there - especially at that very light weight.

The EXACT thing that caught my eye immediately.

Definitely looks and named like a club built for enhancing clubhead speed and distance.

If the JetSpeed is the 2014 replacement of RBZ2 line, I don't get the angst in this release. No one playing that line should have proceeded onto the SLDR given my understanding of technologies.

Hmmm... My thread on this same topic was deleted earlier today without any notification.

As I posted originally, I personally do not care for the aesthetics on this line of woods, but to each their own.

Interesting shaft in there. Im am guessing this is the lower end line behind the SLDR.

Hmmm... My thread on this same topic was deleted earlier today without any notification.

As I posted originally, I personally do not care for the aesthetics on this line of woods, but to each their own.
THP honors embargos. Your thread did not honor the embargo set forth by TaylorMade.

I am not sure I ever thought I would say this. I miss the days of the simple white crown.

Only taylormade , good news is the RBZ line will be basically free!

It does look nice, but I'm about ready to give up on TM... there's just too much new stuff these days. It really makes me second guess my purchases.

If you have something that fits your game and you are happy with, it shouldn't matter.

The more options for the consumer, the better.

I am not sure I ever thought I would say this. I miss the days of the simple white crown.
The top graphics remind me a bit of the Superfast.

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TM have released a new driver? They never do that, I'm shocked, gob smacked and downright amazed. Tell me more, will I hit the ball 50 yards further, will I get less spin and higher launch? Wow!

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TM have released a new driver? They never do that, I'm shocked, gob smacked and downright amazed. Tell me more, will I hit the ball 50 yards further, will I get less spin and higher launch? Wow!

I hope you say the same things about Adams woods and Mizuno irons.

Im just thankful it is not white

THP honors embargos. Your thread did not honor the embargo set forth by TaylorMade.
That is incorrect according to the email I just received from THP Admin after inquiring about my thread deletion.

That is incorrect according to the email I just received from THP Admin after inquiring about my thread deletion. The embargo had been lifted, thus no need for deletetion.

By allowing THP HQ to start that thread, they are able to put in hand pictures in the first post and label the thread consistantly so that they can get search hits.

Thank you though for trying to bring this release to the attention of the forum members.

I don't get it. Didn't they just release the SLDR? Or do they have the top of the line and the if-you-can't-afford-it-then-buy-this line?

I don't get it. Didn't they just release the SLDR? Or do they have the top of the line and the if-you-can't-afford-it-then-buy-this line?

Most companies have two lines, a better players line (like SLDR) and a distance, game-improvement line (where I would assume this would be).

It's not uncommon for EVERY company to release two lines of drivers in any given release cycle.

Back