JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Copy%20%282%29%20of%20LL-L.jpg

post-254850-0-26234400-1384274158-L.png

post-182718-0-87625500-1384278724-L.jpg

Absolutely beautiful, while the MB's scare me, I think I could do some work on the CB and MC's

Nice looking irons there. But how do they perform?

Beautiful! Was wondering about having the MB's and MC's! I think the MC's look amazing!

Wow might need to consider and update to my CB's if the performance is there on these irons. Would love to compare the new technology to my gamers. Drooling here

edit* now that I look at them. How close in design are the CB's in this new line to the Speedblades?

And they branded them for the Morgan Cup? :alien:

Interesting that they chose to produce all three lines again. They all look really nice though.

• Admin
Rumor has it that THP will in fact have an Ultimate Club Testing around this line in January for our Albatross Club members.
2 days of golf, the company present and THPers getting sets of irons.

Rumor has it that THP will in fact have an Ultimate Club Testing around this line in January for our Albatross Club members.

Oh boy. Oh boy.

Feeling jealous, Jealous, JeAlOuS, JEALOUS.

Tapping from my IPhone

Oh man those are sweet, I see visions of a 2,3,4 in the MC and 5 thru wedge in MB. Nice looking sticks for sure.

Wow! Ultimate club testing with these? Nice!

I really like the looks. Classic and clean. Wouldn't mind giving these a few swipes.

I love the look of the MC and MB. I kind of prefer the look of the old CB but all in all this is a great look for some great irons. I wanna get a couple swings in with those MBs

Sounds like an amazing opportunity for those involved.

These irons look beautiful. But are definitely not what my game needs right now.

Wow!! These so inviting and such a departure from their last line. I expect these to jump off the shelves once released.
The MB look like they could carve turkey on thanksgiving, sharp. I know people are thinking combo set, I know it's mixing around in someone's head

Those look so awesome. Have some CB & MC goodness in MI...count me in!

#BOOM!!!

Wow those are very nice looking sticks and I feel like it's been such a long time since Taylormade has released something of this nature. These babies are going to sell so many sets as I think that the last forged TM line is still the most common set of irons in peoples bags up here.

Ultimate Club Testing with these?! Holy smokes!

Oh man those are sweet, I see visions of a 2,3,4 in the MC and 5 thru wedge in MB. Nice looking sticks for sure.

You and your butter knife 2 irons

Gorgeous, I'm already dreaming of a CB/MC combo set. They both look fantastic.

Wow those are pretty. Especially the MC's!

They look real nice. Still think I prefer the last set of MB's over these ones as far as looks go.

I love the looks of these. Cant wait to hit these bad boys.

Absolutely love the look of the MC line, and the TP badge on it.

Back